有一点失望

taehyung slurped his noodles from his ziplock bag that jungkook and he sneaked in their way here. he would just be a criminal at this point. they were invested in the movie playing in front of them. people sitting beside them gave them judging looks for eating so loudly in a cinema.

he laughed loudly when the main character stumbled, with his stuffed cheeks. jungkook nudged him, telling him to be quiet as he heard more complaints.

they rushed out when the movie ended, they hid behind where no one else could see them and waited for the cinema to be roughly empty. that is when taehyung let them out, jungkook had no idea why they waited, he just winged it.

taehyung began sprinting near the walls and took off the posters of his favorite movies. hurrying from one flank to another as he slid the pages aside, rolling them slithery, and chucking them in his opened shoulder bag.

"what the hell, taehyung? we'll get caught, stop right now!" jungkook fearfully said, as he hushed taehyung's roaming.

"it'll just take a minute," taehyung said promptly, still making his way around. jungkook clicked his tongue before going to the farther corner to guard them in case someone finds them.

"tae, let's go, someone's comin' here." jungkook came back to whisper to taehyung, who immediately, grabbed the last poster in one hand, and jungkook's wrist in the other.

and when they heard footsteps fastening, they moved of their feet before jungkook could even register it, they took a turn to the left, trying their best to keep silence of their shifting, which led them to a narrow hallway with slender high walls.

taehyung pushed jungkook's back against the wall, now holding his hand. they breathed heavier than their steps, exchanging once in every while, absenting serenity. jungkook raised his eyes to look into taehyung's, subconsciously of course.

taehyung was not reciprocating the stare just yet, as he has to cover them up. he let go of jungkook's hand only to dress it over the younger's ruby lips to mute his breathing once he heard an old crew worker pass by them without caring enough to examine the place.

the older removed his hand from jungkook's lips, he felt his hand being a little moist, he looked to see a touch of saliva painting his palm. jungkook did not bother to be an inch flustered by that, since his raven eyes also did not move an inch from taehyung's hazel ones.

"i almost died, man." taehyung exhaled, wiping his hand on jungkook's shirt, chuckling like no big deal. "wow, your eyes are so big," he said once he noticed them up close just now.

"so are your hands." jungkook said in awe, clearly knowing that he had his cheeks tinted at both the closure and the mere innocent remark, or compliment even.

"huh?" taehyung asked, confused, poking his finger on jungkook's eyelid, before laughing in fits of bubbles.

"i said: what's inside that room?" jungkook lied with bare stammers in between. he pointed at the room across them and that is when taehyung pulled out.

-

"woah," said jungkook as he toured around the room in which all the technical equipment was placed. he has never been to a cinema or theater, let alone a projection room.

there was a bunch of highly-priced cameras modeled to one side, a lot of wires crawling all the way around, there were pictures taken by frames of what looked like a movie scene laying around. he also saw a group of chairs of some sort situated quietly in front of the projector screen, with the lighted projector behind them.

"this is crazy." taehyung said cheekily, making his way to the projector screen, hands widely absorbing the glow from the projector, while jungkook poked his head using the shadow of his fingers beside the projector.

they played along, smiling like the gentle cotton. jungkook sat down on one of the chairs when he saw taehyung acting out with his deep, dramatic octaves.

"until now, i still remember what you looked like then. stop playing hide and seek with me. you are... you are torturing me."

taehyung goes to shift his position, speaking weakly like a girl, a hand curled on his chin. "what do you mean?"

"only a fool wouldn't understand what i mean." taehyung said, leaned forward to kiss the air, jungkook bundled his fingers together and displayed it next to taehyung's pouting lips.

jungkook laughed as he has never done before, eyeing taehyung wandering lazily and sitting in front of him, facing him. "you really watch a lot of weird movies. no wonder, you're so weird."

"don't you think things are more fun in the movies than in real life?" taehyung said with a poker face.

"there are just so many villains in life, and the hero's forever alone. you won't ever know the genre, ending, or the writer." jungkook gloomily mumbled to himself but taehyung heard it.

"what're you doing here?" they both daunted when they heard the voice behind them, and the door opening as well. the old man ran up to them belatedly with great aggravation, considering his age and condition. "get here!"

taehyung and jungkook ran behind the screen, seeing the man approach. they fleetly went to another corner of the room, giggling like maniacs. the old man rustled to his best, attempting to catch up on them but they are obviously faster, easier for them to run away.

-

有一点失望
⫽there's a little bit of disappointment⫽