谁也无法逃开

jungkook loved the way taehyung's hands never left his torso or waist. he did not care for once in his life, he admitted that this happiness is written for him, he deserves to be pleased.

he hugs taehyung's back and snuggles his face deeper at the back of the latter's neck, both of them skipping the helmet today. he supposes that nothing else could make him happier, but taehyung proves him wrong all the time.

"are you sleepy?" taehyung shouted audibly through the wind. the cold breeze under yellow lights feels so reassuring, he just really wanted to hug jungkook back, it saddened him that he could not.

"no, i just - the lights are hurting my eyes." jungkook said. he was lying, he loves the lights above him, maybe that is one of the main reasons he goes out at night. he just did not want to tell taehyung that he wants to retire disappeared just there in his skin.

and if there is one thing taehyung has learned about the boy, that would be that he never wants to stay hidden, that he wants to dissolve in those lights, the pretty boy runs after them like moths, involuntarily. his lies were so white even if taehyung did not look at him.

"cheer up, i won't let them do anything to you," taehyung said indifferently to jungkook.

this would be the most fluttering thing jungkook has felt, after the kiss, of course. it brought him to the same paradise that he once wanted to run away from.

taehyung grabbed one of his hands while slowing the vehicle down a bit, only to press his lips on the back of jungkook's hand. to tell him that he may not say it with all of his care, but he means what he said more than his entire existence.

they should start telepathy in real life now.

jungkook wanted to cry so bad. he wanted to jump off the scooter because of the pooling fondness in his stomach just evaporating by everything taehyung does. nothing could feel the same way as taehyung's compliments, his laugh, his thoughts, and his lips.

jungkook never felt this cherished before.

"do you feel cold?" taehyung asked from the front seat. he could feel the risen temperature from jungkook's fingertips. he pulled jungkook closer by his wrist and made them nestle under taehyung's navy jacket. "here."

then he starts humming the lovely song, 'this world,' to this ugly little world, and his heavenly jungkook. this time, he wishes the song tells jungkook that he will find an exit way to all of his problems one day. he wanted jungkook to know about the sweet prize of when they will leave this school, the only mattering trophy.

they will be their own people then. this moment really is just the road to their ultimate destination. he wanted to tell jungkook that once they are out of the boarding school, they will have the open field of life to themselves.

and taehyung did think for a second that jungkook did take the message of the song when he sang loudly to the black sky, laughing at how changed his life is now, but he was probably meaning it differently, taehyung assumed.

-

taehyung stopped the scooter near a bus stop. he could feel jungkook's weight on his back, he smiled knowing the boy's hands were yet wrapped around his waist slackly as he slept soundlessly.

"jungkook, up now." taehyung calmly said. when he did not hear a response, he decided to shake those elegant hands until the boy sat wide awake.

"oh no, am i late? has the flag ceremony started?... ha, headmaster will kill me." jungkook blurted dumbly. he had his eyes open, but it sounded to taehyung that the darling boy's mind is still dozed off.

taehyung laughed blithely at jungkook for good two minutes. the deep vibrations from taehyung's ecstasy naturally freshened jungkook up, sent him butterflies and flowers and lakes and rainbows and stars of all kinds, making the pretty boy laugh at his own delusion.

"it's probably one right now, there's no flag ceremony." taehyung teased him slightly.

"okay, okay, i get it, geez. um, where are we?" jungkook asked while parting himself from taehyung and steadily standing up since his senses were a bit clouded. he smiled widely when taehyung supported him by his waist, without asking once.

"we're at this bus stop, see." taehyung said, pointing at the cemented, concrete bench by the road, that looked and probably was overly filthy for even a stray dog. but he shrugged away, like he was used to this.

taehyung parked his vehicle right behind the bench whilst jungkook stood far away from where he was. it got to taehyung that jungkook was not so convinced or assured about it once he mixed his keys in his pocket.

"is this place safe, tae?" jungkook asked, hushed and attentive of his surroundings being a road away from the thick, blind forest. taehyung smiled knowingly at his doubt or even dilemma.

"trust me, nobody's ever here, even at day. don't worry, just come here." taehyung said softly. he motioned jungkook to come closer and relax in the protected bubble that taehyung created.

taehyung removed his navy blue jacket and flattened it, ironically, neatly on the dirty bench, rubbing all the crispy leaves and dust away, just enough to make this crumble of place be like his imaginary throne for jungkook.

jungkook quietly sat beside him, feeling better now that taehyung is fairly confident about all of this. jungkook thinks about where they might be going tonight, but he thinks it is better if he goes aimlessly.

his heart warms up, knowing how sweetly taehyung gave his jacket away for him, and taehyung is just sitting on the grimy side of the bench, selflessly.

"aren't the wild animals here? we're sitting right in front of the jungle." jungkook spoke merrily, at which taehyung snickered with his gaze scattered everywhere black and yellow of the tall streetlight.

"who lied to you? animals are not in the wilderness, jungkook. they... they are wandering around, in the city, in-in our houses. between us, just like us." taehyung said and looked at jungkook's changing expressions, as if he could read every word taehyung says before he actually thinks of it.

"you found any?"

"hm?"

"any-any animals?"

"no, i just found monsters. everywhere."

-

谁也无法逃开
⫽nobody can escape these⫽