我时常这么想

there was no reason for national anthems to be publicized or be half as important, jungkook thinks while standing equally tall and stiff as he could, having his right hand on his chest when he started twittering.

he did not focus on any word spoken by the principal, he figured it as irrelevant and negligible. he let his eyes wander around, noticing a few boys laughing and exchanging heeds with one another. or how a few did not wash their faces and have hair grown on their faces.

or how one of the most toned and muscled boys adjacent to him had his zipper opened, jungkook grinned uncontrollably at finding that out.

he heard cheers around him about something he failed to grasp, he tilted his head in hopes of winning the answer. he finally caught it once the boys behind him repeated what the principal said a minute ago in fervor.

they're going to have girls study with them in the next semester, jungkook concluded. he could not care less about having more people here, all he wants to know is when can he be free, away from this dungeon.

he feels the chocolate in his pocket weighing him down when he looked for taehyung's head in the crowd. he thought about the night yesterday when he saw taehyung smiling at the sky.

the chocolate tasted good, he munched it down with his fluffy cheeks, telling himself that no one really pays attention to him to tell on him or even spot him eating and dreaming about a certain boy here.

he felt the sugar last in the roof of his tongue when he heard taehyung scream in the mic that was left unsupervised for two seconds. jungkook's eyes widened at that, he saw taehyung running away before anyone else could tell who really brave up to it.

so he ran, jungkook ran as sleekly as he could at least, ducking snugly behind the corners of the building like cotton covers that he never felt. he saw the silly boy run away from the headmaster yet again.

jungkook smiled, thinking about how he even got to this place. he saw the headmaster trail away, confused to take the next step. he probably could not catch taehyung. jungkook walked from the side to the elder man.

"sir, he ran that way," jungkook said, already knowing that the man did not recognize him. he pointed a finger out to the left, where taehyung never headed.

the headmaster was foolish enough to be trapped in by that, jungkook smiled when the man disappeared from the view. he entered the classroom which taehyung was surely in.

taehyung was sitting on the table, a stick in his hand and round, thick-rimmed glasses, that he was definitely blinded and wobbly by, both did not belong to him but he acted as they did. jungkook snickered lightly looking at taehyung sitting like the teacher.

"jeon! you're late. sing the school hymn five times with a loud voice in the end! do the plank pose for three hours, blah blah!" taehyung said sternly, mimicking the music teacher perfectly. he lays down the glasses when jungkook stood in front of the teacher's desk.

"yes, sir!" jungkook said, a hand raised up to his temple as to salute taehyung with a somber face, but that managed to crack giggles out of taehyung, they both cackled, finding this bitter enclosure comical.

taehyung relaxed when he heard jungkook laugh, it was better that way, not alone. he smiles when he looked at the younger's hands, they had a little chocolate on his fingertips, and bits of grouts were deep in his nails, from jumping over the wall, he guesses.

"why'd you scream back there?" jungkook said, his laughing stilled but his grin rested loosely. he did not want to startle taehyung, that's why he spoke softly. he sat down on the chair before taehyung.