用你的关怀和所有的爱 为这个世界 添一些美丽色彩

taehyung parked his vehicle near the train station. he never let go of jungkook's hand under their fluffy jackets, even for a second, he sounded scared, just like how jungkook was taehyung went on the truck first. he looked at jungkook after he was done. he let the younger sit on the bench with their bags.

he had gone to buy tickets to wherever the train leads them to, they both did not mind where. there was a better purpose, the place never brings peace, that is in you. he took note of the quietness at the train station, people usually prefer to depart in the morning, he guesses.

when he returned, he decided to let jungkook have the velvety vanilla ice cream with a cheap cone at the bottom, that was all that he could find at this hour. he thought it was substantial if he only bought one.

"wow, ice cream?" jungkook asked once taehyung sat beside him.

"yes. i know you did not have dinner, so..." taehyung said as he handed it to the younger.

jungkook loved the sweetness, taehyung was relieved by that. jungkook sensed that taehyung wanted to save as much as possible even if he had taken the money off of his parents' wallets. he understands that fact, and cannot stop thanking the universe for bringing him with taehyung. hence, he extended it to taehyung, but the latter immediately declined the offer.

while they waited, taehyung moved his hand around jungkook's hair, sinking them into place. "how does this feel?"

"it's like all my family has died, in a good way."

-

by the time they woke up during the journey, the empty train had a few businessmen scattered all around, and a few couples. the train had allowed the natural sunlight in, which cause the sleeping jungkook to rise up, but taehyung shushed him back to sleep on his shoulder.

they looked over the skyline and border, examining and awing at the tall, occupied, and packed city. everything was nothing like where they came from, there were growing buildings in every point of the diameter and millions of suited men in them, it had jungkook gaping. but to taehyung, the pretty boy's pretty eyes were the show. he did not know they could grow bigger and purer.

they skipped out of the train eagerly and stepped on the unaccustomed ground, before anyone else. like a clumsy duo of children, they bumped their way into every rich and respectable man here. they still wonder how they have not yet been beaten up already.

but taehyung guess that that is the distinction that separates their lives from their past 'homes'.

it was hard to navigate where they were or where they were going, although they took little help from people around, they wandered around the city for whatever jungkook always wanted to do.

-

spending the whole day together was very special to jungkook, it was more than what he could ask for. he just cannot stop thinking about it. taehyung said he found a hotel for the night, timidly, jungkook certainly was not expecting any mansion from him, so he was fine with sleeping on the damp, stained bedsheet.

taehyung's shoulder bag was on the bed, next to jungkook currently. jungkook could see how taehyung has kept the movie posters so neatly through the opened zipper, without a single crumple getting in light. he can never forget that day. taehyung had a few cans of spray paint, jungkook had no idea why he had those to another city, or maybe he did not care to remove them.

he had one packet full of chocolates, jungkook chuckles, finally learning how taehyung has so much chocolate supply without jungkook knowing. jungkook did not want to assume but he had an idea that taehyung did not pay for these. taehyung had a few shirts and shorts in there as well.