并不像你说的真有那么坏

there jungkook sat, breathing gradually after having to chase away from the truck. but he guesses he would never feel the same fire otherwise, it was fulfilling in some way. he was sitting on somebody's tombstone, someone who he would never know about. then again, he would also never know any of the deceased people buried in here.

"how does this place feel?" taehyung asked him, picking up on tiny grass growing around his shoes.

"you wanted to take me here?" jungkook said in return, not outraged or such, just unsure.

"yeah, i used to come here a lot." taehyung said, looking at the prettiest boy he has ever seen. "i feel... alive here. because everyone is dead. i learned that once you die, no one will remember you. no one found me, because 'cause no one came here."

"no one?"

"it's like dead people are not as scary as the alive ones, no? i don't know, they just never question me for-for anything, really." taehyung said hazily. "i'm sorry, it's weird to bring you here, i just thought-"

"no. no, it's good, i mean, it's really peaceful here. just a little chilly, but you know, it's pretty good here, i, with you, i mean." jungkook stammered his words out. blame the cold weather for his tinted cheeks, it is not entirely his fault that taehyung took him to his special place, it just pained him at the thought.

he turned away once taehyung approached him, and sat down on the ground beside whoever's tomb jungkook is sitting on. taehyung took the jungkook's closest hand in his own, he could warm it up easily. and he did cover them in his hands, after feeling how unearthly they felt.

"you're very pretty, like really, really pretty." taehyung mumbled. he pulled jungkook's hand closer, up to his lips, and gently kissed each of his fingers, each of his knuckled, each of his fingertips, all throughout his palm and back.

taehyung forgot himself like he always does when he took off his navy blue jacket, just to gift it to the star candy boy with him. he filled jungkook in it, tied it all the way up to his neck, and still remembered to kiss him on the forehead, noticing how jungkook's same captivating eyes followed everywhere.

but taehyung decided to walk ahead, to divert jungkook's attention, to show him the sky that he waited to reveal. it was black and white, black base and white dots, but something in them made jungkook understand that he held destiny.

he could never see them through his dorm room window, because of the large trees.

"woah, it is a - it's a clear sky." jungkook affirmed quietly but taehyung heard him like he always has.

"i brought you here to show you this all, my dear mademoiselle." taehyung giggled, acting all sophisticated with his heavy french accent, making jungkook laugh in fits.

"what did you say?"

"my lady in la france. bonjour," he said, maintaining his knitted eyebrows and thin-lined lips together with his deep voice.

"you're great with languages." jungkook laughed even more.

he went up to taehyung, taking in his hand as a lead, but he refrained to look into his eyes, just distracted himself with the sky. but taehyung pulled him in his arms way faster than he expected, all strength on his waist and taehyung's face digging in his neck.

"do you believe in god?" jungkook asked after a while.

"i don't know. do you?"

"hmm, i guess there's something that's running the world for us. but whatever it is, whether it is... god, or-or the universe, i'm very grateful of it."

"do you think these people believed in god?"

"maybe, but they still die in the end, regardless." jungkook said and giggled along with taehyung. he felt somewhat immoral and hostile to laugh in the middle of a cemetery, where only tears have been cast.

taehyung split himself from jungkook to spin his view to the other way of stars. he sat down before a teeny gravestone, he caressed it and rubbed the name with his thumb. taehyung just sat there, dropping on his knees at some point, shone his eyes on each of the letters.

and it honestly jittered and fidgeted jungkook's heart. this person, whoever they were, might be related to taehyung or may be known by him.

he wondered if that is the reason why taehyung comes here, he wondered how agonized, how afflicted, or how burned taehyung became after their death.

"tae, who's that?" jungkook tensely concluded to ask taehyung, who looked back at him with the most lying smile ever.

"i don't know." taehyung replied after a moment of stillness. "he's min. when i first came here, i saw his coffin going in. i never cared to look at him, i thought nobody will come for him too. but they did, his parents did, every day. he-he was only two years old. i heard his parents say that he loved chocolates, he loved basketball, he loved dancing, he loved picnics, and-and batman."

jungkook tried to picture a kid with taehyung, which felt extremely clenching. maybe they would share the same smile, or maybe the eyes.

he was glad taehyung did not have a connection with the deceased, but jungkook is neither that selfish nor that insensitive to not feel the sting of a toddler's death.

"i never met him but i feel like i know him, i-i don't know. min did not even know what death was, he did not know what god was, he was so innocent, but he died. he died before you and me, jungkook." taehyung said nonchalantly.

jungkook could tell there was a storm inside taehyung, ready to pour out on his hands, but he mastered masking his emotions like no big deal. if jungkook can do the littlest by comforting, he will.

he snuggled taehyung in his embrace, like all the times taehyung does that to him. but this was nothing about returning the favor, jungkook will nest taehyung for a million times nevertheless.

"i wish i could take his place. he was one of the needed ones, he should've stayed, not me." taehyung said, head resting on jungkook's shoulder.

"no, you make, you make my life so much better. i mean, it was nothing before, but you're-you're very important, tae."

"pofiter du moment." taehyung said, now looking at jungkook eye to eye. he grinned, knowing the reason for jungkook's confusion. "live in the moment. pofiter du moment." he repeated.

"pofiter du moment." jungkook said, higher than taehyung.

"pofiter du moment." it was taehyung's turn to scream louder than the pretty boy, pointing up to the stars.

their voices got louder and louder, not caring about the dead land they filled in. saying it sounded extremely paradoxical, but it was not. all of these people once alive, did not want to die, they never wanted to be called dead.

if ever they had a message for people, they may want to tell that do live in the moment, you might not get the next one.

taehyung pulled jungkook closer like the hundredth time this night. he could feel himself weaken for the most gorgeous eyes ever. the attraction of those parted lips caused him to easily melt through the distance, and kiss jungkook ever so tenderly, it made him feel like the graveyard has come alive with beautiful golden lights sprayed around them once again.

"let's go back," taehyung offered to take jungkook's hand and help him up.

"how? we don't have your scooter."

"we have legs."

-

并不像你说的真有那么坏
⫽is not as bad as you described⫽