有一点悲伤

jungkook tried his very best to not make it seem like he was holding onto taehyung's index finger under the table. he knew nobody ever gawked at them, but it was better if he kept them hidden.

taehyung laid his head over his folded, other, arm on the table so that he gets a lower angle of jungkook scribbling on his music notebook, he was writing taehyung's name in his secret language. it was the last subject on friday, they were glad their first week together was starting to become a beginning of new memories.

he grinned when he saw taehyung so lost in him. jungkook was wearing the dark blue sweater of the school uniform, it is relatively colder weather today and he ironed it up just this morning. he tried to tighten his grip on the slender finger, just to notify the older that he was aware of his sugar, vivid, gaze. but the elder was not the one to be bothered.

taehyung led jungkook's hand in his over their table, making it visible to anyone who cared about them. he gave one of his fingers to each of jungkook's and slowly started joining them like a lock. he moved their intertwined hands closer to his own face, sniffling in jungkook's scent, and smiling back at the delicate boy.

jungkook tore their skinship the moment the class was dismissed by the school bell. he knew everyone would turn around to fix their bags behind their chairs and could easily make out their fond display. he sighed when no one had spotted them.

the last row of the class is assigned to clean the classroom before engaging in extracurricular activities or going back to their dorms. jungkook sat quietly when his seatmates completely neglected the instructions and went to play basketball down on the court. he huffed for a bit, if he and taehyung won't clean the classroom, the tall boys will beat them for sure if the teachers ever discovered.

"tae, we have to clean the class." jungkook ordered the older who had his head on the table irresponsibly. jungkook was about to get the brooms but taehyung held his wrist with no force.

"how about no?" taehyung murmured poutily and had his puppy eyes on.

"you want me to clean this huge classroom alone?" jungkook pouted, even more, using the elder's weapons against him. he would be a complete dork to unsee the sparkles lightning up in taehyung's eyes every time he makes contact with jungkook, anyone could tell if they paid attention.

"fine, but later." taehyung gave in at last. he knew he could not serve a cold heart and ignore those blinding eyes. he huffed, he was tired without having to do anything the whole day. he excuses it by saying that it drains a lot of energy to think about jungkook the whole day.

he pulled jungkook closer and made him sit as he did before. taehyung brought up jungkook's right hand just like before, he rubbed the smooth, pale skin with his lengthy thumb.

jungkook smiled at him differently, he felt distinctive. like nothing before has done to him. he spawled his head just like taehyung has, pupils aiming at older. the boy felt protected after a hassle long time.

he trusted each phrase rolling out of taehyung's mouth like a kingdom rule. jungkook believed the sincerity in his eyes, he believed when he called him beautiful, he believed the chocolate, he believed the song.

taehyung guided jungkook's hand over his own exhibited cheek, with his eyes shut from the charm in front of him. he moved the hand up and down, and all-around taehyung's flushed face; then at the dull tufts in his hair, down to his tan neck. he lastly led them up to his jaws and back to his lips.

he just wanted to feel jungkook's skin, he wanted to familiarize his body with only jungkook's touch. but he also wanted jungkook to remember his features even when they get lost.

"can you feel me?" taehyung asked a deceptive question, vibrating his voice on the boy's fingers.

he did not ask if jungkook could feel his flesh, but a further soul that is in him, wanting to be known and called firmly by jungkook. jungkook hummed as a response, not entirely knowing the answer himself.

that was when taehyung dared to lean in and eliminate the range they had, he slid his head gradually until he could feel his eyes crossed looking at jungkook. whilst the latter had no control over the situation, taehyung scanned his face just for any signs of discomfort.

he tenderly embraced jungkook's lips in his own by throwing the world aside.

jungkook gasped at the abrupt action, which he knew was approaching with the perfect intent. he did not let go, because they both did not have any reason to. taehyung's lips danced with his' so nimbly that he knew he was letting off his guard and was flowing away by the warmth.

the kiss taught jungkook what safety in a person feels like.

jungkook orbited his hand around taehyung's head, stopping at the back of it. he felt those same flowers bubbling around them as he has always dreamt just through the older's hair. and maybe he was on top of heaven with the lips on him.

twenty seconds passed by without the couple having a piece of an idea because they wished they kissed longer the instant they pulled away.

-

有一点悲伤
⫽there's a little bit of sadness⫽