18 - Smitten

"You could have given me just a couple more seconds," I groan

"You could have given me just a couple more seconds," I groan. "We were just about to kiss!"

"Just... Just get dressed and meet me in the kitchen," she mumbles, covering her eyes.

"If I can live through the trauma of catching you and dad going at it in the kitchen counter you can see me about to kiss a girl, who by the way is dressed." I look down at Luna's sexy figure. "Well, half-dressed," I smirk.

"Not the time to be funny you asshole," she growls, swatting at my chest.

"Dylan Davis," mom grits out. "Out in the kitchen in 5 minutes, dressed!" 

Then she turns around and leaves us alone again. 

"Right, where were we?" I ask Luna, bringing my face close to hers again.

"Get off of me," she grits out, pushing me off of her. 

"Damn, what's wrong with women this morning?" I snicker. 

My sass is quick to dissolve when Luna stands up from the bed, giving me one hell of a view of her thong covered bottom. She bends over to pick up her sweats and that's enough to do me over and give me a semi.

That's one hell of a luscious and round ass.

"Oh fucking hell," I groan, digging my head into my pillow. 

"Focus pervert, go get dressed," she snaps. 

"I am hungover, cut me some slack," I whine. 

"Oh really? You didn't seem much affected by that hangover when you were grinding against me." 

"Well, it was doing wonders. If it weren't for my mom's interruption you would have cured this hangover by now." 

"I don't know which one is more annoying, clingy drunk Dylan or clingy cocky-sober Dylan." 

"You'll find soon enough that there isn't much difference between the two," I inform her. "I've been holding on a whole lot around you because I was loyal to someone. But don't forget I am single now," I can't help the edge on my voice.

I haven't processed much yet but most of the anger has subsided. It has made me realize that I am not as hurt as I thought I'd be but the fact that my girlfriend was fucking someone else. I am hurt that my best friend wasn't true to me and still blamed me when  I confronted her.

"Yeah, a girlfriend you admittedly loved. I am not going to get involved with you while you're pinning for someone else."

I can't help but laugh. I was fucking naïve to think that the kind of love I had for Abby was romantic. It doesn't seem much like it now. 

"It doesn't mean I can't flirt and shoot my shot," I smirk.

"Yeah well, you can flirt all you want, it doesn't mean that just because you're single now that I'll give in to your charm."