28 - I'm hers

I am a hot and sweaty mess with Luna's naked body plastered against mine

I am a hot and sweaty mess with Luna's naked body plastered against mine. But I don't really care.

I welcome all the high temperatures if it means she will never let go.

Moving and waking her up are not my plans anytime soon. Having her this peaceful snuggled up against me after the amazing night we had would be a crime. I want to stay in this little bubble for as long as possible.

Because I am head over heels for this girl. I am whipped, pussyfied, wrapped around her little finger. Whatever the fuck it is called... I am it.

I would jump off a goddammit cliff if she asked me to.

I feel it all with her. I feel happy, content, fully satisfied.

Not to mention the amazing sex we've had last night. Abby never let me try different things when it came to sex. It was always so fucking vanilla and she always got mad if I got too rough. Even though there was nothing vanilla in being bent over her fucking desk with a douchebag fucking her from behind.

Her constant restrictions made me suppress a huge part of me, I became awfully aware of the need to be gentle. But the moment Luna asked me to fuck her hard, it blew my mind. It stirred something in me and I let go. For the first time in... well, ever, sex was fucking amazing.

Nothing is missing. Not anymore.

And this is everything I didn't feel with Abby.

Maybe that's why I always felt like something was missing, why I felt like I needed to fight harder. Because we weren't meant to be. Things with Abby were never as easy as they are with Luna, not in a million years.

Luna stirs lightly and automatically my hand travels down from her shoulder to her lower back in a soft caress.

A little moan slips from her mouth, making me shudder right away. It doesn't matter what this girl does, it gets to me. She could be fucking farming and I'd still be down for a fuck. Or whatever she wants.

She finally gave in and allowed me to lose my control, last night. I took it seriously and had my fun with the green ticket she gave me. Just remembering everything along with her little moan, makes me hard again and that is why I squeeze on her fat ass, hard.

"Fuck!" she yelps in surprise, wiggling away from my hand and consequently moving closer to my dick. "Of course," she groans the moment she feels my morning wood.

"Well, it's your fault." I snicker.

"Did I create a sex beast or something?" she fake mocks but all I can hear is how her voice is still husky from sleep and how even that little detail works in favour of my hard-on.

"Create? No. Awaken? Totally," I smirk, pulling her up, on top of me.

"HA-HA, someone's funny this morning."