30- Ghost

"Where are we going?" I whine

"You'll see," Dylan smirks at me for a second before continuing to drag me somewhere.

He told me to be ready right after school, but other than that, I know nothing about where we are going or what we are about to do.

"What the fuck are you up to?" I ask.

He stops, finally, and I keep looking at him, waiting for an answer.

But it doesn't come, he just stands there looking at me with the widest smile I've ever seen.

"Look around." He tells me and I do.

The first thing I notice is the building right in front of us.

The most famous ceramic fabric in the city. Where they do the famous glazed tiles, as well as all kinds of clay-based products.

"What are we doing here?" I ask.

"Since I still suck at sculpting with clay, I thought you could help me out and give me a private lesson," he smirks. "Also, I wanted us to unwind a little and I know there isn't a better way to do it than doing what you like the most."

My heart swells almost every time this guy opens his goddamned mouth.

Even though things have been shitty at home, especially since that dreaded night with my father, I can't help but be happy most of the time - especially when he showers me with moments like this.

It was dreading to a certain point because, like everything else, Dylan made it better. He made it good. Fucking memorable.

I've never had sex that good.

If I was attracted to him before, he's a walking sex god in my eyes now. Every little stupid thing he does is erotic, even that annoying cocky smirk he often wears around.

We're not together... It's not something I think I could give him - not yet at least. But he was able to reassure me that he'd be here no matter what. No matter the label or the status.

"I don't know if I should be flattered and swooning or creeped out that you already know me that well," I sigh.

"Definitely both," he kisses my head before intertwining his hand with mine and pulling me along with him, inside.

An older lady sits at the reception, deeply focused on a book she seems to be reading, at least until we push the door open.

"Oh, Welcome to the Blazing Shine Fabric!" she beams when she sees us. "How can I help you today?"

"I booked one of your workshop rooms for private use for a couple of hours."

"Oh, the five-thirty booking, right? Dylan Davis?" The lady asks while reading something on the agenda and Dylan nods. "Right this way!"