50 - I am sorry

Foreign sounds bring me out from the deep sleep I was in

As my eyes open, slowly, I notice a male's half-naked body walking around the bedroom. All the memories from yesterday burst out as if a dam had been broken, reminding me of all the shit that happened last night.

Dylan. Oh my god, what even happened last night?

Is he even OK?

I still my body and shut my eyes, hoping that whatever it is keeping him busy, won't make him notice I am awake and give me a moment to collect myself.

Shit. How am I even going to leave this place without him noticing?

Dean starts walking again this time around coming towards me. I feel his presence so close and it's confirmed when his hand takes the piece of hair out of my face.

Stay still.

I need to stay still.

"You'll probably be out for another half an hour, won't you darling? It still gives me time for a shower," he mumbles to himself. "I need a shower  after all of that exercise."

Walking back to the opposite side of the room, I listen to him rustling with his clothes. I take a peek, and struggle to contain a gasp as I notice his arms scattered with scratches.

Where the hell did he get those? I am almost sure his arms were clean last night.

Shit, did he and Dylan fight last night?" 

Willing my body to stay still for a little bit longer, I wait until he enters the bathroom, shuts the door softly and starts to run the water. Is only then that, when I know the sound of the shower will drown the ones I make, I slowly get up.

Walking as silently as possible around the bedroom, I find my phone, with a cracked screen on the dresser. Picking it up, I stop just a moment to watch myself in the mirror.

Yesterday's clothes and shoes are on thank goodness. And despite the crazy hair and smudged makeup, the only thing I have on my mind is how I spend the entire night out, while Dean and Abby were doing god-knows-what to Dylan.

The closing tap of the shower inside snaps me out of my fingers, urging me to open the door and run down the hall. I don't bother closing the door after me or waiting for the damn lift. I run and run, choosing to go down the five flights of stairs, without looking back until I reach the lobby.

Even then, I run outside, ignoring the weird looks everyone is giving me, onto the street. However, there is something that stops me on my track, once I reach the outside world.

Right across the road, on the upfront hotel, a big ambulance has this first responder closing the back doors while the second one climbs into the driver seat. Panic sets in.

"Who is that?" I yell, running to him.

"Are you family?" He asks, calmer than I
'D think he would be.