37 - The birthday Present

"I forgot your present!"

Dylan's face contorts in confusion before I crawl across the bed, to the opposite side, where my bag lies on the floor. Rummaging through it for a couple of seconds, I find, on the bottom a wrapped box.

"I don't want to open a fucking present right now," he growls as he pulls my ankle, dragging me to him.

If it weren't to be useful right now, I surely wouldn't make him open it.

"Shut up," I hiss. "You won' regret it."

It's badly wrapped since I was the one to do it, with a bright blue paper, that reminded me of his eyes⁠—I couldn't not use it—and a silver bow in one of the corners.

"Here," I push it into his hands and wait expectantly.

His hands slowly start to unwrap the box, stopping every now and then to glance heatedly at me. He is trying—and failing—to be interested in the present. At least until he sees what's inside the box.

"At least try to be excited about it," I snicker.

"Baby," he sighs as he gets rid of the paper and proceeds to open the box, with his eyes trained on me. "I love that you got me a present but I'd rather be balls deep inside you right now. There's nothing in this world better than you-"

His voice dies down the moment he looks down at the open box.

"This... Wha-" She stutters like a fool and I can't help but smirk at his reaction.

I guess there is something that could make it better...

"Luna!" He moans, letting his head fall back.

Yeap, he just moaned at the sight of what is resting inside the box.

"What were you saying about your present?" I smirk and he can't help but chuckle darkly.

The kind of low, husky and lust charged kind, that travels straight to the spot between my legs.

"You bad, bad girl..." He matches my seductive expression, crawling over to me. "Want me to use those on you?"

"Definitely" I assure him. "A bad girl needs bad things done to her."

For a moment I swear I see his body shudder but the thought leaves my head when he tilts his head and asks, "I thought you wanted me to be Jack Dawson tonight?"

"That's after you fuck me, just liked you begged me a few minutes ago."

His pupils dilate right in front of my eyes, increasing my desire for him. He wastes no time kissing me, hard and hungrily.

Like every other time we get lost in each other, my heart skyrockets, sounding more like those rave beats you hear at parties, the type you feel travelling through your own body. Not to mention the trails of goosebumps his mouth leaves behind.