Chapter 2

We just left their boot camp and now walking down the streets.

"I can smell cigarette." Said Shine who's now sniffing me.

"Do you have some?" She asked.

"Yeah, why? Do you want to smoke?" I asked back.

"Yeah. Give me one." She said so I gave her one and lit it.

"Sorry Shine, I made you all stressed out." Hiro said to Shine who's puffing a smoke. 

"Dude, the championship is right around the corner, you should know how to read a situation if you want to win, besides I already said that I was going to check the bush." Said Shine.

"I know. I learn from my mistake and I won't do it again." Said Hiro.

"Our team was known from being undefeated so, please. Let's keep it that way." Shine said.

Not long after, we reached Ino's house. There are a couple of people here already.

"I thought the party doesn't start until 8? It's just 7:50." Said Shine.

"I thought so too. Come on, let's go inside." I told her and we walked passed the people on the doorway.

When we reached the inside, we were greeted by Ino whose cheeks are already red.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

"What do you mean? I thought the party starts at 8?" I asked.

"It's already 8. Where are Shine and Hiro?" She asked.

"There." I replied while pointing the two who's grabbing a drink.

She grabbed me by my wrist and we walked towards the two. She hugged Shine and Shine hugged her back.

Shine's POV

"Hey~" Greeted by the slightly drunk Ino while hugging me.

"Drunk already?" I asked.

"I just had a pre-game." She replied.

"It looks like we're late cause there's a lot of people who are wasted already." I said to her.

"On time is late." She said and she left us to greet her other guests.

"The fuck did she just say?" I asked Shikamaru.

"I don't know either. Hey, do you guys want to hang out in the kitchen? I bet the others are there." He said and we nodded.

We headed to the kitchen and he's right. It seems like he knows all the people that are in here.

"Hey, cutie." Greeted by a boy with red marks on his face.

"That's Kiba. That boy with the yellow hair arguing with the black-haired boy is Naruto. The black-haired is Sasuke. That pale boy is Sai. Ino's boyfriend. That boy with a long hair is Neji. Tenten's bf. You'll meet the other girls soon." Shikamaru said.

"Do you have any?" Asked Kiba to Shikamaru.

"Yeah. Here." He replied and gave Kiba the small container. When he opened it, it looks like a couple roll of joints. Kiba lit one up and started to smoke it.

"Hi! You must be one of the competitor's granny talked about." Said Naruto.

"Yeah. I'm Shine and this is my teammate, Hiro." I replied.

"Girl, that Sasuke guy looks hot as fuck." Hiro whispered to me.

"Dude! Don't say that, maybe he has a girlfriend." I replied to him.

"Who's got a girlfriend?" Asked Shikamaru to me.

"Hiro finds Sasuke cute. Does he have a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"Yeah, actually. It's Sakura." He replied.

"Rest in peace bestie." I told Hiro and he frowned.

"Shine! You made it!" I heard Sakura's voice. I looked at her and she hugged me.

"Sakura, can you punch Naruto. He's annoying me." Sasuke confided.

"I think you should give Naruto one of those joints." I told Shikamaru.

"That's actually not a bad idea." He said while smiling.

"Hey Naruto! Come over here for a second." Shikamaru called. I took a joint in the small container and lit it then I puffed a little.

Naruto came over to us looking confused.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked him.

"Yeah, weeds." He replied.

"Puff it." I told him while handing him the joint.

He puffed one and he coughed a little then he puffed one again.

"Hey bitch, it's puff, puff, pass." I told him and he laughed loudly while passing me the joint.

"Hiro, try it." I told him and he accepted it. He puffed one too and he gave it to me. I puffed again of course.

"My turn." Said Shikamaru and he grabbed the joint I was holding and he puffed one too.

"Babe? Are you puffing too?" Asked a girl with pigtails to Neji.

"No. You know I don't smoke." He replied.

"You're missing out." Said his gf.

"That's Tenten." Shikamaru told me.

"Shine~" Called Ino and I looked at her. She gave me a shot of tequila I think cause she's holding a lemon slice and a pinch of salt.

I drank the tequila and licked the salt in her hand and sucked the lemon.

"Shine, you know it's dangerous to be drunk and high at the same time, right?" Hiro asked.

"Yeah, I only had one shot." I replied.

"You drank a beer earlier." He said.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that." I replied.

"Hey guys, if the world is spinning every day, does that mean my birthday is every day too?" Naruto asked out of nowhere.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked him. Kiba and Shikamaru are now dying out of laughter.

"Oh my god, he's high." Said Hiro.

I looked at Shikamaru and he just smiled at me while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"I think it was a bad idea." I told him.

"Never mind him. Let's dance." He said and he grabbed me by my wrist to the dance floor. I also grabbed Hiro which he grabbed Kiba and Kiba grabbed Naruto and Naruto grabbed Neji which he grabbed Tenten. So now, there are 7 of us here in the middle of the dance floor just dancing around.

We made a circle around Naruto who I think is high as hell doing some random dance. We're just laughing at him. This night's gonna be long.