Chapter 13

Shine's POV

"Hey Shine, can you call Cil upstairs." Said Julian. I went upstairs and knock on Cil's door then I opened it.

"Cil, Julian's looking for you." I told him. He stood up so I gave way for him. I was shocked when he hugged me tight. Cil's never been affectionate towards me. We're kinda aloof with each other.

"I know you're going through something. I've seen it before. You'll be okay soon." He whispered to me and he pulled away. He went down but I'm still shocked.

"You okay?" Asked a familiar voice.

I looked at the window in disbelief.

"Itachi you fucking jerk. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just need to ask a question." He said and he sat on the couch.

"But do you really have to sneak in?" I asked him.

"This will be quick. Who's the guy?" He asked.

"None of your business." I replied.

"You can't fool me, princess. I know that you love Nara and you're just doing this whole getting married show to hurt him because you're too scared to lose." He said.

"Who told you that it was just for show?" I asked him and I showed him the ring.

"I can see through all lies." He said while looking seriously at me.

"Just admit it already!" He added.

"I don't have anything to admit and even if I have, why would I admit it. I'm not going to pay 10,000 ryo." I said to him and he just stared at me while clenching his jaw.

"Kiss me." He said out of nowhere.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Kiss me if you really don't love Nara." He replied.

"No way. I'm getting married in a couple of days and I don't want to kiss someone who I barely know." I said.

"I guess you're telling the truth." He said with a smirk.

You're wrong, I'm just enjoying this little show. I know what you're up to.

"Looks like you already have answer to your question. You can leave now." I told him. He stood up and he left using the window.

I went downstairs and saw my teammates gathered up in front of the door.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Someone sent you a wedding cake." Julian replied.

I opened the box and yes, it is indeed a wedding cake.

"What the hell. Who sent this?" I asked them.

"Apparently, it was from your groom." Hiro replied while reading the card.

"He wants the show to keep going huh." I said. We put the cake on the kitchen table and they asked me to take a photo with it.

I took a photo of it myself and put it on my story with the caption 'It's really happening...'

"Hey Shine, how come Shikamaru doesn't come over anymore?" Asked Pai out of nowhere and my smile faded.

"We're done." I said and left the kitchen. They followed me with a confused face.

"You mean, you won?" Asked Hiro.

"No. I called off the game. I said I don't want to do it anymore." I replied.

"That's so not you! What's the catch?" Hiro asked.

"Nothing. It was boring anyway." I replied.

"You want to play it with me instead?" Asked Pai and winked at me.

"Over my dead body. Yuck." I replied.

"Hey, do you guys want to get drunk?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Bet." They replied. We all got ready and left coach a letter saying we're getting drunk. We entered a club and started drinking.

Shikamaru's POV

Unbelievable, they really pushed me to go to a club.

"Come on Shikamaru! Just drink and enjoy the night!" Said Kiba who already drank too much.

"What a drag." I retorted.

"Dude, she's really getting married." Said Sasuke.

I'm happy for her. I should celebrate for her. I went to the bar and ordered shots.

"Hey, can I get another?" Asked a very familiar voice. I looked at my right and saw Shine. She's drunk already cause her cheeks are solid red.

The bartender handed me my shots and I drank it all. Shine also drank hers. What is she doing here?

"Shine!" I called her and she looked at me.

"Hey. I missed you." She said and she gave me a hug.

I hugged her back of course, maybe this is the last time that I'll be able to feel her body on mine.

She pulled away and kissed me. I was shocked so, I pulled away.

"Let's go somewhere else." She whispered to my ears and we left the bar. We entered a unisex bathroom and Shine locked the door.

"Shine, what are you doing?" I asked but she just kissed me.

"There's no wedding. It was just for fun." She replied. After she said that, I changed our position, I made her face the sink so I'm on her back. I kissed her neck and left some hickeys then I started to spread her legs.

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. Shine removed her underwear then I inserted my dick in her pussy. She moaned in pleasure.

"How dare you play me like that." I said and I thrust harder and deeper in her. My thrust became faster and full of force which made Shine moaned harder.

"I hope you remember this tomorrow." I said.

"How can I not? I'm not even that drunk." She replied.

I pulled out and made her face me. She's looking straight to my eyes and I put my dick inside her once again. I lift her other leg to fuck her even faster.

"How can I forget such a good fucker." She said with a smirk.

I leaned closer to claim her lips. She kissed me back then she played with my tongue while I'm still fucking her.

"I'm gonna come." I said and I thrust even faster. I pulled out and I cummed on her thigh. I rested my head on her neck while catching our breathes.

"Let the game continue." She said with a chuckle.