Chapter 10

Shikamaru's POV

"Shikamaru~ where have you been that night?" Asked Ino who's approaching me with Choji and Kiba.

"I slept in Shine's room." I replied. They sat on the grass beside me.

"I knew it. Kiba told us but they didn't believe him." Said Ino and Kiba nodded.

"Something... something happened between us." I said to them.

"What? Like, you fought?" Ino asked.

"No. We had, uhm... sex." I replied hesitantly. They all look shocked.

"Really?! How was it?!" Asked Ino unbelievably.

"It was good. Fantastic actually, but she doesn't remember any of it." I replied.

"Maybe she was just pretending cause she's embarrassed?" Asked Kiba.

"I asked her what she remembered during that night. She didn't even remember that she's the one who asked me to sleep over." I replied.

"Ah, maybe she's too high and probably trippin' when you two were doing it." Said Ino.

"It could be since she smoked quite a lot and drank so much." I said.

"Anyways, what's going on between you two? Besides that, you two slept together. What's the progress?" Ino asked.

"I don't know. I don't feel anything for her." I lied.

"Speaking of Shine, she's going live right now." Said Kiba while looking at his phone. We all looked at his phone and saw Shine sitting with Julian.

"Hey guys~ we never really got to thank you for all of your support during the regular season and play offs. Thank you for staying with us and reaching this far and for believing in us. We really adore you all." Said Shine.

"And for that, we will be having a giveaway. Five lucky winners will receive jerseys from all of us, that's 5 jerseys per person. All signed and with photocards and personal message. All of you are allowed to join. We'll be picking the winners thru digital spin. Just comment on our latest post why you decided to stay with us." Said Julian.

"btr_kyy said 'am I allowed to join?' Duh! Julian just said anyone." Said Shine and they both laughed.

"But for you, I'll make an exception, you don't have to enter. I'll just send you the package. But! You have to give me your jersey too." Shine added.

"Dude said 'no problem. See you.' How about me? Can you ask Branz to trade his jersey to me?" Said Julian.

"Their viewers are commenting #KyySh. They're shipping them." Said Kiba. I saw the comments and yes, they are commenting that stupid hashtag.

"Do you want to enter, Shikamaru?" Asked Ino.

"Hell no. I'm not even a fan of them." I replied. I only want Shine's jersey not the others.

"Give me your phone, I'll comment." Said Ino to Kiba and she grabbed his phone.

"kiba_dawg said 'can we come over? It's Ino.' Sure. We're free right now." Said Shine.

"Come on! Let's go!" Said Ino while standing up.

We walked through the streets and to their boot camp. The door is open as always and there we saw Shine and Julian in front of the phone.

"That's it guys. Thank you and don't forget the mechanics!" Said Shine and they ended the live. She stood up and walked towards us.

"I have something for you guys." She said and she grabbed a huge box with Shine-jersey written on its side.

It contains a medium sized package and give us one.

"That's me saying thank you. All of you will receive one. Tell the others that." She said.

Ino opened it and it contains a jersey, a photocard and a handwritten message specifically for us.

"Thank you, Shine!" Said Ino and Kiba and they both hugged Shine.

"Aren't you going to open yours, Shikamaru?" Asked Choji who's already wearing his jersey.

"Maybe later at home." I replied.

"Hey, the rules." Said Ino. That dumb rule.

I walked to Shine and hugged her. When I saw that her coach isn't around, I pulled away from the hug and gave her a peck on the lips. Just as I pulled away, her coach came out of the kitchen.

"Hey Shine." Called coach Axel.

"Yes, coach?" Asked Shine.

"The management called, they're inviting you to go tomorrow to their headquarters." Coach replied.

"Did they say why?" Shine asked again.

"I think they want to have a meeting with the team captains." Coach replied.

"Okay, I'll be there." Shine replied then coach went upstairs.

"Hey, the others said they'll come by sometime later. Is that fine with you?" Ino asked.

"Of course! Our door is always open for them." Said Shine.

"We'll be going now." I told her.

"Okay, thanks for stopping by." She replied with a smile.

"Thank you for this." I said and gave her a kiss before leaving.

"SHINE YOU FUCKING WHORE." Said Hiro who just entered the room. We bid goodbye to him too and made our way home.

When I got home, I opened the package and same with Ino, Choji, and Kiba, it's Shine's jersey with her signature, message and photocard. But the photocard I received is the picture of us during her photoshoot. There are several pictures of us some where stolen candid pictures.

I smelled her jersey and, oh god. It smells just exactly like her. I opened her message and read it.

Hey boyfriend. Lol. Thank you for playing the role of a supportive boyfriend and coming to my every game. No one has done that to me before. I appreciate your effort to continue this silly game. You made my professional league championship experience to be an unforgettable one. Our journey will soon come to an end, and sadly, us too. Hoping that one day, you'll remember me not as a fling but a girl who brought sunshine to your life. Just kidding! Haha! Luv you! -SH1N3

P.s, You'll always be my championship fling.

Fling? I fucking love you already! You're not just a fling to me, I already consider you my whole world! But I'm too coward to say that to you.

It's game over, Shine.