Chapter 7

Shine's POV

We've been staying here for almost 2 months now. We already advanced to the semi-finals.

"AAAH!! GRAND FINALS SECURED!!!" I yelled. Obviously, I'm hyped up! We're still undefeated and that made me anxious because what if, we don't win the trophy.

"FINALLY!! WE CAN REST FOR A BIT CAUSE WE ALREADY HAVE A SLOT!!" Yelled Hiro who's hyped up also. We've been yelling and jumping since we've won our last game for the prelims.

"Congratulations!" Greeted Ino.

I ran to her and hugged her.

"Thank you for always supporting us and coming to every game." I told her and she smiled.

"You should thank one specific person." She said. I looked at her back and saw Shikamaru smiling at me.

I went to him and hugged him tight. He hugged me back.

"Thank you." I whispered to his ear.

"Congratulations. You finally did it. One more game to go." He said to me. I pulled away from the hug and gave him a kiss.

"Dude! Coach is right there!" Said Julian and I quickly pulled away.

"Alright, looks like we deserve a party tonight. What do you guys think?" Said Coach.

"Coach, your parties are boring. We don't want another old person in that party." Said Hiro.

"Can we plan it instead? You all deserve to rest." Said Ino.

"That might not be a bad idea. Sure, go ahead and plan it while we rest for a little bit." Replied coach.

"See you later." I told Shikamaru and he nodded.

We left the venue and coach decided to treat us a barbecue.

Party...

3rd person's POV

Ino and the others finished decorating the boot camp and preparing the foods. Shikamaru just got there with Kiba, Naruto, Sasuke, and Neji who are all looking fine.

"I brought Itachi. Hope you don't mind." Said Sasuke to Ino.

"As long as his gang don't cause any trouble, we're good." Replied Ino.

"Where's Shine?" Asked Shikamaru.

"She's not here yet. Did you bring what I ask you to?" Ino asked and Shikamaru nodded.

"Guys! They're here!" Said Hinata and they all stand in front of the door with their party poppers. Coach opened the door and...

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Everybody yelled.

"You didn't have to do this but thanks! I'm overwhelmed." Said coach Axel.

"SUP BITCH, IT'S THE MA...fia..." Shine said but it faded because she's looking at Itachi and his gang who are standing behind Sasuke.

"Who are they?" Asked Hiro.

"He's my brother and his... uhm- friends." Said Sasuke.

"Come on! Let's get this party started!" Hyped Ino and she turn up the music.

"Okay, since my team likes to call me uptight, I'll let you do whatever you want tonight. You can drink until you puke, you can snort cocaine, smoke weed. I won't mind as long as you enjoy yourselves." Said coach.

The team just looked at each other with a shocked face and they smiled.

"Okay coach." Said Shine and she grabbed a spike punch and started drinking it.

After an hour...

"I'm so dizzy." Said Shine to Hiro.

"Come on let's dance!" Said Hiro and he pulled Shine to the dance floor with Ino and the others.

On the other hand, Shikamaru doesn't enjoy what he's seeing. Shine dancing and grinding on Hiro. He knows that Hiro's gay but he's somewhat jealous...

"Dude, don't stare or she'll melt." Said Kiba.

"I wish I was him." Shikamaru replied.

He took a joint in his container and gave Kiba one then they both lit it and smoked some.

"Hey, can I puff one?" Asked Naruto.

"Sure." Said Kiba and he made Naruto puff on his joint.

"You're smoking again. Didn't you black out the last time?" Said Shine while walking to them.

"Are you okay?" Asked Shine to Shikamaru.

"Yeah, why?" Shikamaru asked.

"Cause you seemed like you're not and you look like your pissed." Replied Shine then she took Shikamaru's joint and puff it.

Shikamaru can't tell her that he's jealous cause they'll know that he's already falling for Shine.

"Guys, in the living room. Let's play 7 minutes in heaven." Said Ino and that made Shikamaru feel relieved.

They sat in the living room floor and Ino made them put things that belongs to them. The first one who will pick in the bag is Shikamaru. He picked Shine's earring.

"Destiny." Teased Naruto.

They locked them in a room and started the timer.

Shine's just looking around when all of sudden, Shikamaru pinned her to the wall and started kissing her aggressively. Shine didn't resist, she gave the same energy that Shikamaru was giving to her.

She inserted her tongue and started playing in Shika's mouth. Shikamaru removed his hand and started touching Shine on her boobs. Shine moaned when she felt Shikamaru's hand massaging her.

Shikamaru's kisses went down to her neck and he planted hickeys on her neck and on her chest. Once he was done, he kissed Shine again until they heard the others knocked on the door.

Shine fixed her posture and Shikamaru fixed his ponytail. They left the room and they sat on the couch. Shine was shocked not about what happened but how she reacted and how she felt.

She felt the heat coming out of Shikamaru and she can feel his heartbeat. Shine also felt her heart beating fast whenever Shikamaru's kissing her.

"Shine, your turn." Said Ino and Shine picked an item in the bag.

"A ring." Said Shine.

"Itachi." Said Sasuke.

"Let's get this over with." Said Itachi. They entered the room and Itachi's eyes are piercing to Shine's.

"You're too young for me. Let's just sit here until the time's over." Said Itachi and that made Shine sigh in relief.

"What's going on with you and Nara?" Itachi asked.

"We're kinda a thing." Shine replied.

"I knew it. Just by judging your reaction when you two came out, I can tell something good happened here." He teased with a smile.

"Oh my god, stop!" Said Shine and he laughed at her.