FOUR

The First Order Star Destroyer orbits Jakku. Kylo paces impatiently waiting for news on the droid. A lieutenant stands a few feet back visibly nervous. Kylo senses her presence and faces the woman.

"Is there news?" He asks. The lieutenant gulps.

"Sir. We were unable to acquire the droid on Jakku," she says quietly, bowing her head. Kylo stares menacingly at her through his helmet. "It escaped capture aboard a stolen Corellian YT model freighter."

"The droid... stole a freighter," Kylo spits out.

"Not exactly, sir. It had help."

"Who?"

"We have no confirmation, but we believe FN-2187 may have been helped in the escape-" Ren ignites his lightsaber and turns to slash a console on a nearby wall. The lieutenant flinches. "As well as a local girl," she whispers, shrinking away from the angry man towering over her.

"Local girl?" Kylo says to himself. "Find all the information you can on her." he pauses. "Actually... prepare a ship to take me to the planet. Clearly you and your soldiers can do nothing right!"

No more than an hour later, Kylo Ren marches into the small outpost of Niima. The few beings around cower away from him. He ignores them and marches into the center of the destroyed tents.

"Who is in charge here?" He asks angrily. No one responds for a minute before Unkar slowly exits his trailer. Rhy exits after him, terrified of the man in black before them all.

"I suppose I am. Who might you be?"

"Me? Who am I? I am Kylo Ren!" He yells angrily. "This entire..." he looks around at the meager outpost "place is under arrest for harboring Resistance sympathizers. Unless of course you corporate fully."

"We are on the outskirts of the New Republic. We answer to no one. We can be arrested by no one," Unkar says stubbornly. Kylo says nothing and doesn't even look as he snaps the necks of three beings behind him. "What do you want?" Unkar asks defeated, seeing no way out of the situation.

"There was a girl who left here with a droid. Who is she?"

"A scavenger," Unkar answers.

"Was she with the Resistance?"

"Uh... I don't think so. But I don't know."

"You don't know? So who would?" Behind Unkar, Rhy starts to slowly back away. Then she starts to run away. Kylo notices. He reaches out and stops her with the force.

"Who is this?" He asks Unkar. Unkar shifts nervously.

"That's Rhy. She's the girl's sister. But she's good! Her sister's trouble but Rhy is good labor!" Unkar protests as Kylo drags the young girl towards him. He forces her to stop in front of him, her feet a little off the ground, preventing her from escaping.

"Rhy... Such a pretty name for a pretty girl," he taunts as he drags a finger down Rhy's face. Rhy flinches. "Where did your sister go Rhy?"

"I don't know," Rhy sobs.

"Is your sister a part of the Resistance, Rhy?' Kylo asks.

"No! Please just let me go!" She begs.

"Are we lying now, dear Rhy?" Kylo taunts, gripping the girls chin and forcing her to look at him.

"N-n-n-no... no!" Rhy struggles to get out.

"Let's take a look, shall we?" Kylo rests a single finger on Rhy's forehead and she thrashes in his grip as pain fills her. It was never ending. The intense agony fills her but she is unable to scream.