FIFTY ONE

Supremacy will sink from the sky-

The sought after will die.

A phoenix shall rise from the ash-

Revenge will cause one to act rash.

The fated evil will return-

Sisters fight, but will they learn?

Mistakes of the past come back to light.

Will peace be restored and end the decades long fight?

Rhy had never really thought about what the prophecy meant. But it was clear to her now.

The Supremacy was Snoke's ship that had been destroyed two years ago. The sought after was Luke who had sacrificed himself for the Resistance. The phoenix had to be the Resistance. It made sense, really. They had all but been destroyed but they had rebuilt, Plus their logo was of a rising phoenix, a starbird.

The next line, Rhy knew was all about her. In her search for revenge against Rey, she had become a person she no longer recognized. Then she had awakened the fated evil, her grandfather.

The sisters were quite obviously Rey and Rhy and if they would be able to move past the pain of the past and restore peace to a long broken galaxy.

Rhy was confident she could right her wrongs, but she also knew the cost would be steep.

Leia and Rey's theory was that her power was so great in order to balance the force. When Rey first told her, Rhy hadn't known what was meant but all the pieces were falling into place now.

Sixty years ago Emperor Palpatine had given a prophecy and it was nearing the end just as Rhy's prophecy was. All that was left was-

Then there is three,

Two girls and a boy.

Power shall bind them, none will be free.

But with power unlimited she will be coy.

Love, loss, betrayal, she will face all.

She will respond to the call.

It is all in the air, up and ready to fly.

From the beginning to end, any could change.

Steady is the hand that guides the path.

But step by step the risk gets higher,

Till the stakes of the galaxy tips over the edge.

A free fall of struggle,

Who will land on their feet?

The bloodline pays for the power they claim.

Tick, tock, time runs slow.

Tick, tock.

The ultimate price to right the ship must be paid in full.

The two girls were Rey and Rhy and Kylo was the boy. They were all trapped within their own stories. They were all powerful, but Rhy was the most powerful of all. She had been through so much and yet there was still more to come.

What stood out most to Rhy was that everything was so up in the air and yet it was all going to end in one way- the ultimate price, aka death.

Rhy had to right her wrongs and the only way she was going to be able to do so was to pay the price.

A small smile formed on Rhy's face as she sat in the cockpit of her ship. If she was going down, she was bringing the First Order down with her.

She had thought she was what the galaxy needed however she now realized the galaxy needed the other Palpatine sister. The galaxy needed Rey and Rhy was going to do everything in her power to help her older sister.