TWELVE

Rhy followed after Kylo like a lost dog as he returned her to the training room. While he had seemed calm earlier it seemed his anger increased at each step. None of the soldiers Rhy attacked were seen however dents remained in the walls. Kylo paid them no attention but Rhy flinched at each one.

When they arrived at the training room, Kylo grabbed Rhy and tossed her in just as he had when she first arrived. Her knees slammed into the ground and tears sprung from her eyes. He walked towards a pedestal and placed down his helmet.

"Don't cry, doll. We need to toughen you up," Kylo taunts as he walks towards the mirror. He slams his fist into it and it shatters, the pieces falling to the floor. Kylo picks up a large shard and walks towards Rhy. Rhy looks at him terrified and she crawls away quickly. Kylo lets out a laugh and forces her to stop with the force. He kneels in front of her.

"Please..." Rhy begs. Kylo ignores her and rips the sleeve of her tunic off.

"No tears, doll." He drags the shard slowly down her arm. Rhy cries out in pain at the deep cut. Kylo pulls the shard away and examines his work. The cut starts just below Rhy's shoulder and goes to just above her wrist. "Silence, Rhy."

Kylo makes another cut and Rhy sobs. Blood gushes from her arm but Kylo only smiles.

"I'll stop cutting when you become quiet like a good girl. Will you be quiet, Rhy?" Rhy looks at Kylo helplessly.

"Yes, Kylo," she whispers. Kylo makes another cut and Rhy bits her lip, struggling not to cry out.

"Good job, doll." He wipes away tears from Rhy's face. "Such a good girl." He drags the shard over the cuts and Rhy whimpers. "I didn't want to do this, but you have to stop with the tears, Rhy. You are powerful, act like it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Kylo," Rhy whispers.

"Wonderful." Kylo releases his force hold on her and she collapses to the ground. Blood pools around her injured arm. "Now I can't have you injured, now can I? What to do... What to do..."

Kylo reaches out and gently touches Rhy's arm. Rhy flinches but doesn't dare pull away. Kylo closes his eyes and uses a very small portion of his life force to heal Rhy. As the pain fades, Rhy stares in shock at Kylo.

"Thank you," she whispers. Kylo gently kisses her forehead. Rhy yawns and blinks slowly, the mental taxation of her training starting to take effect.

"Sleep, Rhy." Rhy nods. Laying her head down, Rhy closes her eyes and lets sleep set in.

Kylo picks the girl up gently. Blood clings to her clothes as he takes her out of the room. Walking to her room, he lays her on the couch and finds another black tunic. He lifts the bottom of her top up before pausing. Rhy would not be pleased if she woke and found he changed her outfit.

Kylo exits and calls for a female officer to be sent. He waits outside Rhy's door until the officer arrives.

"There is a black tunic lying on her bed. I need her changed. Do you understand officer?" The officer nods quickly.

"Yes, sir," she says. Kylo exits and heads down the all towards Rey's cell. He pauses when an odd but familiar feeling comes over him. Its a feeling he had not felt in many years.

"Han Solo..." he mutters. He turns around and quickly goes to call the Supreme Leader. On his way, he is stopped by Hux.

"Where is the girl, Kylo?" Hux asks, impatiently. "I went to retrieve her and all I found was a broken mirror and a whole lot of blood. You didn't kill her did you? She is supposed to be in the command center with me, watching the weapon power up." Kylo tries to ignore Hux by walking around him but Hux steps in front of him.

"She's resting. Leave her be," Kylo says, once again trying to get past Hux.

"The Supreme Leader ord-" Hux yells.

"I am aware. Let her rest, general."

"But-"

"Do as I say!" Kylo yells, pushing Hux to the side. He enters the large dark room and calls the Supreme Leader. "My father is here," he informs the Supreme Leader.

"Then you know what you must do."

"Yes, Supreme Leader."

"How is the girl coming along?"

"Her training is going well. I have been exploiting her need for power and she is very responsive," Kylo reports.

"Then why do I have General Hux informing me she has gone missing?" Snoke asks coldly.

"Uh... Well you see... We had a slight misunderstanding."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Rhy uh... felt trapped by some troops and she might have attacked and any others who got in her way in her search for me."

"And she is now under control?"

"Yes, Supreme Leader. She was punished and she is now resting."

"Very well. Ensure she is not," he pauses, "let loose again."

"Understood, Supreme Leader. Thank you for your words of wisdom."

Kylo leaves the room and walks down the hall. He calls to the force to lead him to his father and he lets go off all feeling as his body goes on autopilot. Yet Kylo is not led to his father. Instead, he is led to the door Rhy's room.

"Why has the force led me here?" He mumbles as he opens the door.

Inside, Rhy sleeps peacefully on the bed. Her chest rising and falling slowly as soft breath is exhaled. Kylo sits on the edge of her bed and brushes a hair from her face. Rhy lets out a soft sigh at his touch. Under his mask, Kylo smiles. He rises quietly and exits the room. Calling to the force once more, it leads him to where his father is.

Only one Solo would exit that room and Kylo would make certain it would not be his father.