28: The toddfather?

Y/n's pov

"Oh, man, now this.... This is what I'm talking about!" Steve cheered as we walked out of the mall doors and into the night.

Steve walked out in front of Robin, Dustin, Erica and I, tossing the keys up in his hand and catching them. In front of us sat a gorgeous light yellow convertible that looked like Hopper had used it in a high speed chase.

"The Toddfather?" Robin read the license plate with a grimace and an amused face at the way Steve was practically drooling over the car.

"Oh, screw Todd!" Steve said, getting closer to the car. "Steve's her daddy now."

I burst out laughing, my eyes a bit wide and taken aback, but it was really funny.

"Pardon?" I managed to squeak out through my laughter.

"Did you just talk about yourself in the third person?" Robin grimaced as Steve jumped into the driver's seat.

"Did he just call himself daddy?" Erica asked, her eyebrows raised.

As my laughter died down, I climbed into the back of the car with Erica and Dustin.

"Alright. Where are we going?" Steve asked, patting the steering wheel.

"Weather top." Dustin said.

Steve narrowed his eyes. "Weather-what?"

Dustin rolled his eyes. "Just drive!"

"Okay!" Steve said, turning the keys and starting the ignition. "Jesus."

He put the car into reverse and backed out before putting it back in forwards. He drove across the deserted parking lot and onto the empty dark road.

Word count: 300