𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook," Mr Yang starts, "I think you should put more work into your company. You should stop hanging around with slvts who are only there for your money."

"I don't hang around with any women. I have a girlfriend," I reply.

"Oh, then is that where all your energy goes?" He asks with a scoff, "Your company is growing. You should be there for your company more than a mere girl. You can get girls any time of the day. Why waste time on it now?"

"Yes, but not a girl like her," I reply clenching my jaws. Who is he to interfere in my private life? I would have told him off but he's too important to the company.

"You need your company, Jungkook. The company is the first priority. Not a girl!" He exclaims. 

"I will decide what's my priority," I reply politely to him and stand up, "Alright, I guess then it's time to disperse. We'll meet soon with more ideas."

"I hope you don't regret wasting time on girls," Mr Yang pats my shoulder and leaves. I sigh and look at my phone to see nineteen missed calls from Lia, "What the hell?"

"Sir!" Hoseok, my secretary comes bursting inside the office, panting.

"Hyung!" I go to him and support him, "What happened?"

"I don't know- People are crazy- Trying to bite and eat," he huffs, "When they bite, you rot."

"What are you blabbering, Hyung?" I roll my eyes.

"No, really," he shakes his head, "Open the surveillance camera footage."

"Alright," I furrow my eyebrows and open the surveillance camera footage to see people running, tackling and fighting in the office, "What the hell is going on?"

"I don't know!" Hoseok replies, "But the news calls it the zombie outbreak. It's caused by a virus transferable only if you get bitten by an infected person."

"What? What happens if you get bitten?" I ask.

"You turn into a flesh-eating monster," he replies.

"How the hell did this happen?" I sit on a chair and bury my head in my hands, "How do we get out of here?"

"Back door," he replies, "Straight down the elevator."

I sigh looking at my phone. I see the missed calls. Is- Is Lia okay? 

"Let's go quick, Hyung. We need to find Lia," I stand up and rush outside to be met by the board members.

"Did you hear?" The plump man asks me.

"I did," I sigh and wait for the elevator, "Come with me. This building is infected. We can leave through the back door to the parking basement."

He nods and walks inside the elevator. We wait in the elevator as we feel the weightlessness of it accelerating down. I tap my foot in anxiety as the smell of sweat invades my senses. I close my eyes. Is she okay? Has she turned into one of those things? Will I ever see her? I should have just attended the graduation with her. I could have at least known how she is. 

"I'll go see if there's anything down there," Hoseok says pulling me out of my thoughts. I nod and he walks out with his gun. He looks around and signals us to come. We step out slowly and walk to our cars to see the guard. He was standing back facing us. Mr Yang unlocks his car and the guard turns his head towards him. We see his grey eyes and realise that he has turned. We step back and he runs to us. I quickly shoot the guard down. 

"Good job," Hoseok says with a tight smile and jogs to our car. I hear snarls from a corner of the basement and squint my eyes to see a group of them rushing at us. The gunshot attracted them-