𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Jungkook's POV

"Holy!" Hoseok exclaims, "The entire place is crawling with zombies."

I look around to see zombies mindlessly walking around and some crawling and creeping on the ground. I clench my jaw in frustration. I expected this but I need to get her out of there. She must be so scared... I should have been there for her. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if she gets hurt. 

"What do we do?" I ask trying to get a better view of the entrance of the college. 

"I might have an idea," Hoseok says, "These things sound like they're attracted to sound. A few of us can get down into the bush beside the car and wait. The rest can drive the car a little further away and honk attracting the zombie. We'll get inside and rescue Lia."

"What if the zombies are not attracted to sound?" A guard asks with a frown.

"We'll shoot them down," Hoseok replies pulling guns out and fitting silencers on them, "If we find them inside the school, we need to shoot but we can't make a lot of noise."

I nod and take a gun from Hoseok. 

"We will save her, okay?" Hoseok pats my back, "She'll be okay."

"She has to be okay," I feel tears stinging my eyes, "I don't know what I'll do if she isn't."

"Let's not lose hope, okay?" Hoseok smiles, his eyes glittering with all the hope he has stored inside. He never runs out of hope and energy.

"Okay," I nod and sigh, "You guys keep driving in circles around the college with the zombies. We'll radio you guys and come back into the college; don't hesitate to shoot zombies but be careful and make sure the silencer is on. Okay?"

"Yes, sir," the driver replies.

"Let's do this!" Hoseok says and opens the door of the car slowly. He gets out into the bush and motions me to follow. I step out and rush into the bush. Hoseok shows the driver a sign to leave and he drives out.

"Let's wait till he honks," Hoseok says. 

About five minutes later,  we hear a loud car honking and the zombies snap their heads towards it. They let out ugly snarls and groans before running towards it messily tripping over each other and everything on the way. 

"Let's go?" I ask, ready to leave.

"No," Hoseok holds onto my arm, "There's one more left."

I look at the ground and see one of them crawling slowly towards the sound. I sigh and rub my forehead, "Can't we just kill that one?"

"We shouldn't attract unwanted attention," Hoseok replies as we wait for it to crawl by.

FLASHBACK

"Ah!" Lia giggles out of breath, "Stop it!" She whines trying to push my hands away from her. I grin and place a kiss on her neck as she squirms in my grip. She finally pushes me back and settles on top of me breathing heavily.

"You!" She hits my chest lightly laughing softly. I snake my arms around her and pull her into a soft kiss. 

"Shouldn't you be at your company?" She whispers against my cheek as I run my thumb over her bullet scar. 

"No," I reply softly, "I should be with you. I love you so much."

"I love you too," she smiles softly kissing my cheek. 

"I never expected you to say yes to me," I chuckle and place my lips against the scar on her shoulder, "I thought you'd be mad at me and wouldn't say yes."