𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

Third Person's POV

She gives in to the darkness as Jungkook lulls her to a soft slumber. Her body lying limp in his arms all surrendered to the comfort of sleep. He smiles softly at her, softly brushing her bangs aside. 

She needs a haircut.

There's a knock at the door startling Jungkook from his thoughts. 

"Jungkook?" Hoseok opens the door slowly.

He brings his finger to his lips indicating Hoseok to be quiet. 

"Come out for a sec?" Hoseok asks and he nods.

"I'll be back, my pretty girl," he kisses her forehead and rests her body softly on the mattress before stepping out.

"Hyung?" He asks and Hoseok smiles.

"She's fine?" Hoseok asks and Jungkook nods.

"Well," Hoseok chuckles, "I'm sorry to disturb your time with her but the vaccines are about to run out at the camp. We need to go get it now."

"Alright," Jungkook peeks inside the room making sure Lia's asleep and shuts the door, "Let's go."

"I need to run a few errands along with it," he says, "Can we do that before getting the vaccine?"

"Yeah, sure," Hoseok nods, "What errands though? I'm the one usually getting them done."

"I gotta buy some things for Lia," he smiles, "She was craving some snacks and said she wanted her skin care products after taking one look in the mirror," he chuckles thinking of the moment she cutely lost her mind looking at her skin, "Her skin's amazing though. I'm still planning on taking her to a dermatologist later."

Hoseok lets out a laugh, "She's always been obsessed with skincare."

A few hours later...

"Lia?" Jungkook whispers stepping into the room and finding her fast asleep on the bed. He sighs with a small smile. He places all the shopping bags on the floor. He had gotten carried away at the mall buying things for her. Initially, he only planned on buying her snacks and skin care products but god help him. He couldn't resist buying all those pretty dresses on the mannequins and all the shoes he found for her. He takes his jacket and shirt off, searching for clothes in his cupboard.

"Jungkook?" Lia stirs awake hearing the cupboard door thud close.

"I didn't mean to wake you," he says holding onto the new set of clothes in his hand, "But it's good that you woke up. You need to eat."

"What's all of that?" She looks at all the shopping bags shoved into the corner. 

"I bought them for you," he replies, "I just couldn't resist when I saw them. I wanted you to have it."

"Jungkook..," she sighs, "You didn't have to buy me so much."

"Oh, but I wanted to!" He grins, "You wanna see them?"

"I'll check them out in a bit? " She asks but this time her eyes weren't on the shopping bags. 

Jungkook traces her eyes all the way onto his abs. He smirks in realisation. 

"What are you looking at, sugar?" He steps forward and closer to her.

Her eyes widen and she stammers, "N-nothing."

"Really?" He presses and she shakes her head.

"Why don't you be a good little girl and try those clothes I got you?" His hand reaches for her face softly, thumb brushing her lips.

"Y-yeah," she stands up against Jungkook who towered over her. As she stalks over to the bags with Jungkook's burning gaze on her back, he sits on the bed manspreading.

"Good girl," he praises as she opens the first bag revealing the contents of it.

"Try 'em on," Jungkook encourages her, "Go on."

She scurries shyly into the bathroom, quickly coming out with the dress on and fixing it on the way out. Jungkook's eyes widen as he sees the black and gold material draped on her figure. 

"Does it look okay?" She asks concerned about the time he was taking to say something.

"Okay?" Jungkook chuckles, "It's more than okay, babe. It's fvcking gorgeous. You're gorgeous," he gets up and walks towards her, "Oh, how am I ever gonna remove this image of you from my mind?"

"Don't remove it," she whispers, her eyes trained on his lips. 

"It'll be hard then," he whispers back, lips almost touching. 

"We can fix that," she replies before he crashes his lips onto hers. Her arms reach up to wrap around his neck. He speeds up the process by bringing his hands to her waist, lifting her closer to him and intensifying the kiss.

She whimpers into the kiss from the sudden movement. She clutches onto his shoulder for dear life as he walks to the bed unsteadily drunk in the kiss. Mindful of her fragile condition, he softly places her on the bed. Both their breaths are heavy as Lia reaches in for more.

"Oh, Han Lia," Jungkook chuckles joining her on the bed, "You will be the death of me."

Lia hums in response and he leans in catching her lips, moving his body and pinning her down like a professional. Her hands reach out to wrap around his neck but he was quick to pin her arms above her. He ignores the sharp sting on his arm assuming it's just irritation from the vaccine. 

"What a pretty girl," Jungkook comments kissing down her neck delivering light nips which sent her squirming in his grip. 

"Is everything okay, babe?" He asks in a condescending tone with a grin. She whimpers, shivering at the sensation of his lips on her collarbone. 

"I like this dress on you," he states, "But it has to come off before I end up ripping it off your sweet body. Do you like the dress?"

"Y-yes," she moans when his hand reaches her ass. 

"Then take it off," his jaw clenches, letting her hands loose and watching her squirm around trying to pull the straps off. He continues to ignore the sting on his arm. 

She opens her eyes to navigate her dress better. She looks down trying to find the zipper on the side. On the way, her eyes catch a black spot on Jungkook's arm.

She pauses, "Jungkook?" She quickly pushes him off and takes his arm into her hands inspecting the spot.

"Huh?" He looks at his arm to see the black spot, black veins popping out near it. 

His eyes widen as she asks.

"What's this?"

"What's this?"

1045 WORDS