𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

ALTERNATE ENDING: picks up from chapter 22

⚠MATURE CONTENT AHEAD
I'll mention where it ends.

Warnings: dom!Jungkook, sub!Lia, Jungkook asks her to try on clothes, praising, small biting, Jungkook rips her clothes off, oral (f. receiving), slight begging, cum eating, loads of dirty talk, name kink, crying, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it please!), a lot of fluff (Jungkook just being a sweetheart), mentions of an event from chapter 10 (the lovesick puppy part), just sex sex.

Word Count: 2.2K (actual word count at the end)

A/N: I have no idea how to write smut so you are welcome to cringe. Plus, if you wanna skip the smut, just scroll a lot and read the end after where I've mentioned the smut ends. The ending is important.

[THIS IS ONLY AN ALTERNATE ENDING. THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THE ORIGINAL ENDING. THE ORIGINAL STORY IS WHERE THEY DON'T GET THEIR HAPPY ENDINGS.]

Third Person's POV

"Jungkook?" Lia stirs awake hearing the cupboard door thud close.

"I didn't mean to wake you," he says holding onto the new set of clothes in his hand, "But it's good that you woke up. You need to eat."

"What's all of that?" She looks at all the shopping bags shoved into the corner.

"I bought them for you," he replies, "I just couldn't resist when I saw them. I wanted you to have it."

"Jungkook..," she sighs, "You didn't have to buy me so much."

"Oh, but I wanted to!" He grins, "You wanna see them?"

"I'll check them out in a bit? " She asks, but her eyes weren't on the shopping bags this time.

Jungkook traces her eyes all the way onto his abs. He smirks in realisation.

"What are you looking at, sugar?" He steps forward and closer to her.

Her eyes widen and she stammers, "N-nothing."

"Really?" He presses and she shakes her head.

"Why don't you be a good little girl and try those clothes I got you?" His hand reaches for her face softly, thumb brushing her lips.

"Y-yeah," she stands up against Jungkook who towered over her. As she stalks over to the bags with Jungkook's burning gaze on her back, he sits on the bed manspreading.

"Good girl," he praises as she opens the first bag revealing the contents of it.

"Try 'em on," Jungkook encourages her, "Go on."

She scurries shyly into the bathroom, quickly coming out with the dress on and fixing it on the way out. Jungkook's eyes widen as he sees the black and gold material draped on her figure.

"Does it look okay?" She asks concerned about the time he was taking to say something.

"Okay?" Jungkook chuckles, "It's more than okay, babe. It's fvcking gorgeous. You're gorgeous," he gets up and walks towards her, "Oh, how am I ever gonna remove this image of you from my mind?"

"Don't remove it," she whispers, her eyes trained on his lips.

"It'll be hard then," he whispers back, lips almost touching.

"We can fix that," she replies before he crashes his lips onto hers. Her arms reach up to wrap around his neck. He speeds up the process by bringing his hands to her waist, lifting her closer to him and intensifying the kiss.