𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

"NO!" She screams as we take her into her room. They pin her down and I kneel next to her.

"Shush," I kiss her forehead, "It's gonna be okay. I'll take care of you. I promise."

"Jungkook, please," her head twitches a bit, "Don't do this!"

"I'm sorry, cupcake," I look at her face, tears staining her face and hair all over the place, "I can't let go."

"Jungkook!" Hoseok yells from outside the room where he's tied up. He tried to stop me and kill my Lia. He tried to kill my baby. 

"Don't do this, Jungkook!" He yells, "Just let her rest! Just let her go!"

I clench my jaws and shut my eyes. I cannot.

And will not.

"Go stuff a piece of cloth or something in his mouth," I order one of my men and they nod before jogging out.

"Boss's orders," I hear the man say before I hear muffled yelling.

"Ju-Jungkook," she sniffs, "You love me, right?"

"Of course, baby," I kneel down and cup her face, "That's why I'm doing this. I'm trying to keep you. I'm doing everything I promised. I'll never leave your side."

"Jungkook, it hurts," she whimpers, "It hurts so much. Please, just kill me. I don't wanna go through this."

I close my eyes unable to see her in pain, "You're strong, baby," I purse my lips, "So strong. Just a bit more and it'll be gone. You'll be okay. I'll take care of you. I'll never let anyone go near you."

She screams in agony and flops to the floor with a concerning thud. The men around me rush around and chain her up. 

"Ju-Jung-Jungkook!" She yells as she twitches, "Don't do this!" Her eyes start turning from a dark brown to a light brown which slowly faded into grey.

"Jung-" her voice was hoarse and rough, "KOOK!" She twitches around a bit more before laying completely still. 

I didn't realise my heart was beating so fast till it became silent. All the men behind me started glancing at each other and slowly stepping back.

"Lia?" I step forward to see if she was alive.

"Sir, I don't think you should go near-" One of my men tries to warn me but she shoots up with a snarl almost grabbing me but I jump back.

"OH MY FVCKING GOD," one of them runs out yelling and she hisses at everyone in the room trying to break free.

"Lia..." I say her name and she looks at me—blood oozing out of her mouth and nose. She reaches out trying to grab me. I put my foot forward a bit and she grabs onto the fabric of my suit pant.

"Sir, you should really step back," someone says from behind, "You're too close. She'll bite you."

"I know what I'm doing," I wave my hand dismissing him, "All of you may leave."

They silently shuffle out of the room and I pull my leg back. She tries to grab it again but I walk further away from her. I sit on the floor with my back to the wall as I watch her silently. She hisses and snarls at me.

I chuckle at her, "Oh, how I wish I could let you touch me..." I talk to her as if she could understand, "Should've given you the chance to do that before but I was too much of a fool to realise that not everything lasts," I look down at my hands disappointed, "Should've given you all my attention. I really thought I had a second chance... to love you as you deserve, to provide for you, to protect you."

"But I failed at everything," I laugh at myself, "I let you slip through my hands right in front of me."

"Now, look at you," I scoff at her trying to reach out to me, "You're trying to get near me but not with the same intention. This time it's because you're hungry and I'm merely a walking flesh for you to sink your teeth into and devour. I miss it when you'd cling to me for attention... When you'd cling to me to love me. Why was I such a fool, huh?" I ask as tears flood my eyes, "Why was I so blind, huh?" I glare at her, "Why didn't you slap some sense into me?" I start sobbing uncontrollably, "If I had come to your graduation, you would have been safe in my arms. I'd be fulfilling all your wants and needs. I'd be giving you whatever you want."

"I let you down," I hit the back of my head against the wall, "I'm so sorry. I couldn't even fulfil your last wish to not be one of those... It's always been like this, hasn't it? My selfishness ruining everything."

"But don't ever think I didn't love you," I smile at her, "I love you so much. I love you every second I'm breathing. I'll love you till I die."

All I could hear were growls and snarls as replies. 

"Are you hungry?" I stand up, "Do you want something to eat?" 

"I'll get you something to eat."

"I'll get you someone to eat

"I'll get you someone to eat."

862 WORDS