𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟

"IT'S OKAY!" Jungkook yells.

"It's alright, baby," he sobs, "I'm here. You're with me. You're not in pain!"

He sits down grabbing his head, "No, no, no! I can't let go!"

"You're fine, baby," he whispers, "You're not in pain. I love you. I love you so much. So, so, so, so much."

"Jungkook..." Hoseok walks in with a glass of water.

"Hyung," he says softly.

"Get up, man," Hoseok says, his voice wavering, "I can't see you like this."

"I'm sorry," Jungkook shakes his head, "I just- I need her."

"I know you do, Jungkook," he sets the glass of water down and sits beside Jungkook, "I know but it's time you let her go."

"I love her, Hyung. I can't let her go," Jungkook sobs as he buries his head into his palms, "This is all my fault."

"Do you really want Lia to be the one thing she didn't want to be?" Hoseok asks softly, "Do you really want to go against the last thing she asked for?"

"No," he whispers, "Of course no but... I just can't do it without her."

"Jungkook," the older sniffs trying to keep his tears at bay, "I understand. You and Lia have been my family for as long as I can remember. You think I can do this with either one of you?" 

Hoseok stands up and walks across the room angrily, "You think it was easy for me to lose Lia? I saw her as my own sister, Jungkook!"

"You think it's easy for me to see her withering away in a room being the one thing she didn't want to be?" Hoseok yells in pain, "I can't, Jungkook!"

"Three years ago," Hoseok scoffs, "When she turned, I thought I still had you. I thought I'd still have you by my side."

He kneels next to Jungkook taking his hand, "Please, Jungkook," he cries out in agony, "Please, stop this and move on. I cannot watch you fall apart in front of me. I cannot watch you wither away as she is!"

Hoseok takes out his gun and places it on Jungkook's palm, "Please," he heaves, "Take this gun and end her suffering. End my suffering. I cannot watch either of you wither away."

"It's okay, Jungkook," he repeats, "It's okay to let someone go."

Jungkook falls into Hoseok's arms as he breakdowns.

"I'm so sorry, Hyung," Jungkook cries out, "I'm sorry."

Hoseok holds him tighter and places a kiss on his head, "We're gonna be okay."

"I'm gonna miss her so much," Jungkook hiccups into Hoseok's chest.

"Sir!" One of the guards burst into the room startling both of them.

"Jesus!" Hoseok jumps holding his heart, "WHAT?"

"M-ma'am's not okay-" He stutters, "I don't know she's weird now- She's- I think she's turning back."

Jungkook's eyes widen as he bolts down the stairs to her room. He pauses right outside the open door of her room—heart racing and drops of sweat forming on his forehead. 

"Jungkook, is she-" Hoseok stops when he sees Jungkook, "What's wrong? Go in."

"I'm scared-" Jungkook breaths in, "I don't think she'll want to see me."

Jungkook had managed to do the one thing she asked not to. She's mad at me. She hates me for what I did.

"Who cares, dude?" Hoseok huffs, "She's turning back! GO SEE HER!"