𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

Jungkook's POV

I walk directly in front of the business corridor and the zombies notice me. They let out ugly growls and run towards me. I turn on my heels and rush to the washroom. I get in and close myself in one of the stalls. The zombies claw and hit the stall door. I sigh and lock the stall door. I quickly climb over the toilet and lean over and close the adjacent stall's door. I jump inside the next stall and the zombies follow outside banging the stall door; some tripping. I repeat the same with the other stall and come back to the last stall which was further away from the door. I balance myself on the thin divisions of the stall and open the stall door slightly. 

The zombie groan, snarl and rush inside the stall. I try to move to the other stall and one of them holds onto my leg. I grunt, "Let go of my leg, you piece of shit." I kick it away before rushinging over the divisions outside the washroom and closing the door. I quickly tiptoe into the business corridor and take the first right.

I see the whole row of lockers and I look for locker 57. 

"Lia?" I whisper. 

"Jungkook?" I hear a broken voice from inside the locker. I sigh in relief as I realise she's okay. 

"Baby," I smile, "I'm here to get you."

"You're really here?" She whispers.

"I am," I reply pushing one of my fingers through one of the decorative holes in the locker, "See. I'm here for you, Lia. I really am."

"I thought you'd never come," I hear snivelling from inside the locker and my eyes well up, "I thought you'd leave me here."

"I would never do that, baby," I smile softly as I feel her grab my finger tightly, "I love you so much. Now," I chuckle softly as I feel more than just a few fingers shuffling on mine, "Tell me your locker code so I can get you out and we can go home safe, okay?"

"It's 0109," she sniffs and blows her nose.

"0," I repeat as I press the code into the locker. 

"1."

"0."

"9..," I pause as I realise something, "My birthday?"

"Yeah," she replies and my heart melts into a puddle inside my chest. I pull the locker open and grab her hand, pulling her out forcefully.

"Who told you that you could do this, huh?" I ask her as my eyes tear up with all of the emotions, fear, anxiety, worry and love. Who thought a girl could love you this much when you've been nothing but an ignorant fool to her? 

"Who, huh?" I pull her closer.

"Wha-" 

"Who told you can do this to my heart?" I smash my lips onto hers, "I love you so much," I say into the kiss and lift her up, "Let's go, okay? I'm never letting go of you again. Never."

"Don't," she holds onto my shoulders, "Please, don't."

"I won't," I press my forehead onto hers, "I promise I won't. Let's go," I hold onto her wrist tightly and pull her along with me, "We need to get Hoseok Hyung," I sigh as I think of a way to get him out of the washroom, "He distracted all of the zombies and locked himself inside a washroom. We need to get him out of there."