CHAPTER 5

Plz ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

When jk was about to Stan him Mr wang again ask

Mr wang:how did u knew!!

Jk was now full red in anger cause he was asking a lot of questions ,his anger was getting over him. But
Suddenly Mr wang was on floor with blood everywhere . Jk was confuse but soon saw suga behind Mr wang and he(SG)said~

SG :he is Soo annoying,it's no fun to kill him.

After sometime

SG :so what's ur plan now??

Jk:what?

SG:ofcourse about his area!!

Jk:don't worry ,I already fins someone for that.

SG:whom!?

Jk:Jackson!cause he help me aloot since the beginning , and it's a little gift from me!!*little smile*.

Jackson:w-hat??me???*pointing at himself*.wait didu just smile??😨

Jk:why ?why can't I smile??😑am I not human ??and yes u

Jackson:wait who I behind this smile tell me??cause until I know in this whole 24 yrs I never saw u laugh/smile.

Jk:whatever,well it's becoz of someone u shouldn't know.

Jackson:yea,yea,I know who it is!!

Jk:*glare at him*shut up!

When they were quarrelling someone came there with little pout .little tears ,and seems nervous ,but when he enters he seems to be confuse but soon got terrified when he see Mr Wang lifeless body. Still he looks at other face who were staring at him. He just stood there and Joon said

Joon:what happened tae??and why r u here baby??

Tae:hyungie ap---- who is my gukie??

Jackson:well guess urself who is ur ggukie!

Tae:u r not my ggukie.

Tae suddenly run towards jk an hug him tight and started to check on him,with worried expression. Jk was shocked how did tae knew he was jk cause he wasn't wearing his veil.

Then jk asked

Jk:how did u knew ,it was really me??

Tae:his voice is different,and and he don't have muscles like u,his eyes aren't like URS,his hair is light brown but ur hair is full black,and his scent isn't like URS *pout*

Jk was more shocked that how tae know every detail of him

Jk:u notice this much??

Tae cutely pout and nodded

Jk:did u hate me when u heard the rumour!

Tae:NO! Ggukie

Jk: why??

Tae:cause I still remember that every words of yours.

Jk:tae tq Soo much for trusting me ,*hug tae*and *kiss his forehead*

Tae first blush but close his eyes feeling the touch ,which he was willing to feel from long time which was like a whole decade.

At this time everyone at that hall leave that place already leaving two love birds,who haven't confess yet.

Few weeks later~

It seems like tae and kook were. So close than usual ,tae was still shy and jk was always there to tease tae so that he can see his blushing red face. It was as usual day but today was the day when there will be an event was going to held as always.

But today was different cause jk was not seems to be interested,it seems like he was bored as hell , currently he was sitting on his throne with his usual veil in his face , everyone in the event hall were enjoying except jk.

Suddenly aome girls enters there with their revealing cloths on ,and started to dance just to impress the king and spend a night. Their every moves were driving  people crazy who was present at there.

But the king seems so bored ,and uninterested,his mind was just so into someone that he can't wait to see his face,tease him till his face won't turn to red.

When everyone were watching those girls suddenly one girl started to walk towards jk.

And at the same time the door opened and everyone look towards the entrance ,they saw a cute boy holding a bunny wearing a cute suit looking like angel. By just looking at him jk got lost in him cause it was none other than tae. Tae looks kinda sad ,cause he was having pout and a bunny on his hands.

When tae notice jk he suddenly run towards jk and was about to fall but fortunately our anpanman jk catch him.

Jk:calm down bun,what's wrong?

Tae was about to say smthng but jk keep his finger on tae's lips and sign him to not talk and he notice that the mans of that hall was staring at tae even without blinking And jk glare at them ,they just look down. Then jk took tae in bridal style and left from there.

After they left people started to gossip

M1:poor boy,he is gonna get killed
.
M2:ye:he is way too young to die..

M3:yes!but we know the one who spent a night with the king won't be seeing the sunlight of tomorrow

M1:how pitiful

M2/M3: ye

With TaeKook

Jk:what happened bun??

Tae:ggukie this bunny is hwurt!

Jk:aww don't be sad,let's treat him ok??

Tae just nodded with a little pout and tear.

Then jk just wipe his tears and kiss his cheeks just to make him smile and as expected tae was smiling and blushing at a same time. Now jk was feeling energetic again after seeing tae.

_______________________________________

I WANT TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK... AND PLZ PLZ PLZ VOTE GUYS 💜💜

 AND PLZ PLZ PLZ VOTE GUYS 💜💜

AHHHHHHH!!!! THOSE LIPS 😍😍😍