CHAPTER 7

first of all, I'm really sorry for not uploading 🥺

Plz ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

When tae see jk at first he thought he was just hallucinating ,so he slowly raise his fingers and slowly touch jk and jk caress tae's hand. When tae feel the same touch he didn't waste a min to hug the shit out of him ,which make jk stumble back but he catch him(tae). Tae was just sobbing hard burying his face on the crook of jk neck ,then jk said~

Jk:baby bear ,don't cry. It's our marriage ,don't u want to marry me??*smile*

Tae:u bad bunny!!! u r Soo meanie,I hate u *sob and hiccup*do u even know how much I cry??

Jk:I'm sorry to make u cry but what did I do??and instead I thought u don't like me not the way I love u the way I do!!

Tae:paboo!*sob*

Jk suddenly got on his knees and said

Jk: Kim Taehyung ,I'm not good in words but still I want to tell u smthng ,the day I saw u was the best day ever,the day I saw u for the first time I fall in love with you,the day u talk with me,I feel butterflies in my stomach,the day u cry just by seeing a bunny and a old granny sad ,u took my heart away, From the day I saw u I just want u to be in my embrace,I want to wake up next to u every morning and fall asleep in ur arms ,and I dont think I can stay away from u for long now ,so today I want to make u mine and only mine ,so KIM TAEHYUNG WILL U MARRY ME??*hopeful eyes*

Right now tae was just crying mess and he just nodded coz he was so happy to even utter a word

Jk:baby I don't understand ,by that sign of yours *pout*

Tae:Ye-Ss*hiccup*

Jk pull ta in his arms and mumble thank u and kiss tae forehead and cheeks.

After that they both got married

Before leaving the aisle

Jin hug tae and said

Jin and Joon :jk plzz take care of my son,*sob*

Jk:don't worry hyung ,I will never let a singer drop of tears from his eyes.

Tae just look at jk with at his hyungs and hug them for last time!!

And they left for the palace

When they enter in jk palace ,they were welcome by the flower showers and bows of maid. Jk look at tae to see his reaction and it was the most valuable and memorable moment for him. Tae looks Soo happy and looks Soo shocked.

Jk POV

I can't wait for the moment I will make u mine ,all by myself.

After that they left for their room

Jk:u should take a shower I will return in some min !ok?

Tae:*nodded*but where r u going?*tilt his head cutely*

Jk:*caressed tae cheeks softly and remove his veil* just a little work jagi ,I will return soon ,

Tae:ok *boxy smile*

Then after that tae left for shower as jk left for some work !!

After sometime

Jk return from his work and saw tae was sitting on bed and seems little nervous ,then jk went towards tae and sit beside him.

Jk:what happened jagi!?

Tae:nothing kookie *smile with nervousness*

And jk understand why tae seems nervous so he said