CHAPTER 18

Plz ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

Everything was going well
annabella was getting what she deserves.

JEONGGUK was being a little healthy and was gaining weight a little. He was totally daddy's child, even he was just a week old, he knew his mama and dada scents and also react at it.

Present time

Tae was Breastfeeding gguk right now, meanwhile kook was with Joon as he is a king.

Tae was humming song while rocking gguk back, suddenly someone hit on his head from back, when tae turned around with a lot of pain he saw annabella smirking holding a stick.

Tae make gguk closer to his chest and hug tightly while his one hand was holding his head.

Tae:u--u--

Before he could complete his sentence tae fell down but still managed to protect gguk.

After sometime when tae open his eyes, he was on his and kook bed, with blanket over him, bandage on his head.

Tae:kook??kookie?? j-jk??(crying)jk!!(scream)

Suddenly jk enter the room with gguk on his embrace and went towards tae. Tae quickly run towards them and hug gguk tightly and sob.

Tae:m-my ba-baby!!! U r fine Right?? Kook nothing happened to him right??(sob)

Jk:calm down tae baby, nothing happened to him, everything is fine.

Tae:then do I have a nightmare??(doe and confuse eyes)

Jk:no baby !!u wasn't

Tae:(confuse)

Jk:come sit !!(pull tae softly on bed)

After tae settle down

Jk:baby after u faint, I got there when the guard inform me that she escaped from that place!!! and when I return I saw u lying on the floor and that bitch was about to harm gguk so I couldn't control myself and I stab her, but on her legs cause it's no fun to kill her this easily right??(smirk)

Tae:why to wait than, hmm??

Jk:huh??

Tae just walk away from there and went towards the place were AnnaBella was kept

And he stood Infront her

Annabella was there with sweats all over her, she looks like she was about to die but tae wants her to die in a brutal way....

Tae just stand Infront her

At first he show no reaction but soon he grab her hair and slap the shit out of her

(Gguk is with kook)

Tae:I swear I feel pity on u so I give you a light punishment but now u will see hell.

Ann:u can't

Tae:(smirk) really?? Let's see.

Tae just pull her hair more and start to slap her until his hand hurts

Tae:DON'T Mess with my family

Tae:KOOk!!

Tae call kook and Jk got inside without gguk

Tae: where's ggukie??

Jk:he is with maids

Tae nod

Jk:it's been few months I haven't kill someone!!

Tae:then kill her!!!(smirk but innocent look)

Jk:aww why so cute and dangerous at same time!!huh??(pinch tae's cheeks)

Tae blush

Annabella:stop ur drama and let me g---

Jk didn't let her finish her sentence and stab her in her hands on her palms

Annabella scream in pain

Jk:I hate loud voice!!(glaring her)

Anabella was about to say something but again jk stab her in another palm

And she scream more

Jk:the more u open ur mouth, the more u will get stab,

For sometime annabella bare that pain but soon start to cry due to pain and said

Ann:this happening because of u and only u (looking at tae)if u never had come I may have got him and make him mine, u wh*re!!!

and that's it... kook lost his sense

Jk psycho state took over him And just in a minute he stab her in her mouth and chest. It was so quick that tae didn't even notice it.

Jk was just stabbing her like it's a punching bag to punch while mumbling something.

Tae hold jk tightly and make him look at him cause he was scared to see jk this look.

When tae did So jk see fear in tae eyes and his normal self return and his dark eyes turn normal but fill with guilt, they were staring at each other for sometime and that time kook notice tae was scared to find out about his psycho state and now he was guilty to make him scared.

Jk: b-a-by r u scared of me??I'm so-sorry plzz(cracking voice, tears streaming down his cheeks)

_______________________________________

One more chapter and it's done.

Thank you so so so much guys for all the support... plzz check out my new story, I was wondering should discontinue that new one!!!!
Please share your thoughts 🥺🤧

 plzz check out my new story, I was wondering should discontinue that new one!!!! Please share your thoughts 🥺🤧

Happy taekook day💜💚