CHAPTER 17

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

Tae:sure kookie(smirk)

Jk:I thought my baby was innocent.  

Tae:and I AM but she tried to kill my baby, OUR BABY and I won't forgive her for that never ever!!!(angry)

Jk:wooah calm down, but u have to take care of gguk right??and u have just give birth so I don't think u - -

Tae:I can, maid will take care of gguk for sometime!!!

Jk:ok, my babyyy~(carry tae in bridal style and left from there not forgetting to warn the maids about gguk)

With annabella

Ann:let me goo, u pathetics, I said let me go (scream her lungs out)

Guard: shut up!! if u talk one time more I will cut ur tongue.

Ann:u think I'm scared of u huh??don't u know who am I??(smirk)

??:yea yea, we know

Annabella look at the owner of the voice in annoyance but soon turned into angry one!!! It was none other than TaeKook with tae on jk arms

Ann:then let me g--

Tae:keep quiet, my ears will broke, so annoying!!

Ann:you are messing with a wrong person, u don't know who I am. ..

Jk: you are a pathetic bitch daughter of Mr Lee, who is now ashamed by you and soon you are gonna meet your grandparents on heaven...

Ann:jk don't say like that, I love---

Tae: complete ur sentence and I'm gonna cut ur tongue!!!

Tae looks dead serious and angry right now and jk was watching tae every moves and words being amazed.

Ann:who the hell do u think to urself huh??I'm talking to my future husband....

Tae:kook put me down

Jk did

Tae just walk towards her and give her a tight slap which make her nose bleed, then he bend down to her level as she was tied up in chair.

Tae:I may have forgive u already but first u tried to kill my baby and now saying u love my husband??what a shame!!!

Ann:u(slap) yaaaa!!(slap)ah

Tae:the more u talk more u will die soon, at first I thought of giving u a simple torture but NAaH now I changed my mind(smirk)

Annabella look so frightened now ,cause the face tae was making was sending her goosebumps.

Tae:hubby! let's get it

Jk:sure honey(smirk)

Jk motion somethingto his guards and guards left for it and soon came inside with a thin stick and some waters with salts.

After the guard came with the stick. And salt

Tae look at annabella and smirk

Annabella widened her eyes seeing that

Ann:let me goo, I said let me go,,,,,

Tae:not that easily, fun is still there to start(innocent smile)let's begin.

He was about to hit her but stop in middle

Tae:kook??

Jk:yes jagi!!!

Tae:don't want to make my hands hurt so plzz

Jk:sure honey.

Jk got up from his chair and pull tae towards him and make him sit down

Jk:well, finally I can have fun after so long ,(smirk)

Ann:jk I love u, can't u see how much I like u,(cry)he is not good for u (look at tae angrily)I'm sure he is a s-----

Before she continues jk grab her hair and put a cloth on her mouth.

Jk:shut up...just $hut up, I'm listening ur nonsense since I got here, first my baby was handling u but now it's me who is gonna do it......

Ann:let me go plzzz (cry out of scaredness)

Jk:not so easily, a little cut won't hurt right??

Jk make a little cut on her hand and put a little amount of salt which make her scream.

Meanwhile tae was looking at her like nothing is happening and enjoying his time in chair like he is one rulling the kingdom.

After a hour of torturing annabella was on the urge of death.

Tae:baby ??

Jk:yes honey??

Jk went towards tae
And tae make jk sit on chair and tae sit on jk lap

Jk didn't react coz he was getting goosebumps to see new face of tae after that incident

Tae peck on jk forehead and said "I heard that we need one person to make a coal and collect the coal right??"

Jk:yea honey,,but why so sudden??

Tae:why don't we make her the labour than??

Jk;(smirk)that's perfect baby

Ann:I won't do it, u heard me?? I will rather die than doing that,,(scream)

Tae:I won't let u die this easily, u have to do it even if u want or not......

Jk:take her to that coal place

Guard bow and left with annabella who looks Soo weak

Tae:I'm feeling pity on her, but...........

_______________________________________

Plz VOTE 💜

That dimple is ILLEGAL 🔥😍