CHAPTER 13

Plz ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

When he was about to turn around, suddenly he bump to a hard chest and was about to fall but someone catch him by his waist and arms. Tae shut his eyes feeling scareds of falling

jk: calm down bub!!it's me

Tae:k-ook-ie!(stutters)

Jk:baby u have to take care of urself right?u may harm our baby bun.

Tae just nodded like a puppy and just stare at him!!

Jk:btw !why r u here jagi?hmm??wait it's the nursing room,baby r u fine?did smthng happen to u??r u okay??do u feel unea---

Before jk could ask him further tae put his fingers on jk lips

Tae:I'm fine kookie,,just a little problem

Jk:what happened jagi??tell me plzzz !!!is it hurting??(worried)

Tae:Im fine kookie ,,le-ts go !! I want strawberry 🍓 .....

Jk:but --

Tae:u don't luv me right??*glossy eyes*I knew it, day by day I'm getting fat that's why you  are saying no to me right?(sob), u will leave me I know *cry*..

Jk POV

here we go again !! this mood swings, ahhhhh god save me.....

Jk:jagi, I love u, only u and u r not fat u looks so perfect, u r Soo beautiful and the most cute person I have ever seen!!! who is soon going to gave birth to my baby ,,(pinch tae cheeks and peck his forehead)

Tae: really??(tilt his head)

Jk:yes!bub. let's go and get strawberries for u ,,

Tae:let's gwoo!! hehe ,,my baby is also hungwy like me right??(caress his big tummy)ahh!

Jk:what happened baby ,,,r u fine??(pale face in a sec out of worries)

Tae said nothing and put jk hands on his tummy ,,there jk feels his baby kicking,,and jk smile so widely and look at tae with excitement,,and hug the shit out of him(side hug)

That's how jk has spend 7 months with tae mood swings.

After that

When tae was having his strawberries ,,jk ask him smthng which make him little bit nervous

Jk:btw bub why did u go to nursing room??

Tae:it's nothing kookie(with stuttering)

Jk:jagi don't try to make excuse cause I know something is not ok ,so tell me,,be a good boy,.

Tae:it's nothing kookie!!!

Jk knew smthng was off so he also use same trick as tae

Jk:(teary eyes)u don't trust me right?? that's why u r not saying it right??

Tae:NoO don't cry kookie I trust u aloot (cry with jk)ok I will tell u ok!

But jk keep on showing his fake tears to tae, he can't believe that tae was actually believing his fake tears.

Jk knew tae was a pure soul and today he confirmed it!!!

Jk:baby now ,,don't cry now tell me what happened??

Tae:(hiccup)it's just (hiccup)that, that I'm (hiccup)leaking my milk.

After completing his sentence tae look down, red tint on his cheeks. long eye lashes blinking,,,,, fidgeting with..

Jk make tae look at him and cup his face

Jk:would u mind if I help u??(stare at tae and his features)

Tae:HOW??(confuse look)

Jk:(smile)can u remove ur top jagi??

Tae:why??(red tint)

Jk just stare at him so tae remove his top and just look at jk with so much love. Then jk look at tae and slowly connect his lips with tae's.

Tae got shocked but still kiss him back !!!!

Then jk slowly goes down from tae's lips,to his neck,to his chest ,to his swollen nipples. Which has turned red out of pain.

Then jk attached his lips to tae's nipple and suck it!!

Tae didn't understand anything,,his mind goes blank ,,after suffering for like 4-5 days of pain, he was finally feeling relieved.

Jk mouth doing it's work while his hand was touching tae's another nipple, tae's hands were on jk arms holding tightly out of pleasure he was receiving.

Tae swear if it wasn't becoz of his pain then he may have faint right now !!!

After sometime jk stops and look at tae and again attach his lips with tae's.

Tae can smell and test his milk through jk lips which was leaked near his lips corner.

Then jk part away from tae before he can't handle himself from pounding on his pregnant wife.

Jk:it's more yum then the animals milk *lick his own lips*

Tae blush hard and hit on jk's chest!!!

Jk: are you feeling fine now?

Tae: umm(nod)*blush*

_______________________________________

Plzz VOTE 💜

😍😍🥵🔥

His smile ❤❤

His smile ❤❤