CHAPTER 14

Ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

When TaeKook was having their moments together someone was looking at them with jealousy and fire eyes....

??:I will kill u ,,Kim Taehyung just wait and watch jk is mine ,only mine(wipe her angry tears)

??left stomping her leg

With TaeKook  

Jk:baby rest now, u need to rest, u must be tired after carrying our baby whole day right??(tae nod)

Tae:I want cuddles and strawberry 🍓
.
Jk chuckle at him

Jk:haha my baby is so cute(kiss tae whole face)

At that time someone knock on the door

Then jk wrap tae in blanket as he was half naked (possessive hubby u know??)

Jk:come in

Maid:sorry for disturbing u my highness but Mr lee's daughter (Annabella) is here to meet u ,,she said she have an important discussion with you.

Jk:hmm!!u can go now, I'll be there.

Maid now at them and was about to go when tae scream.

Tae;NOona I want strawberry,,,*pout*I'm hungwy.

Maid :(cooed)sure my highness
And she left

Jk:what is the matter that she have to come here without informing??(in mind)

Then jk support tae to walk as he can't walk properly becoz of his pregnancy.

At living room

When TaeKook enter the living room

Annabella look at jk with a smile and give a judging look to tae and glare at him. That make tae confused but still he didn't say anything.

After that annabella and jk start to discuss about some stuff.

Meanwhile tae was enjoying his strawberry and pancakes on the side.

Then suddenly tae look at jk and annabella there he found she was looking at jk intensely with seductive look which make tae angry 💢 but he didn't say anything.

So he control his anger he was eating strawberries like he is having chickens leg and pancakes like bubble gum.

Jk notice it too and chuckled at tae coz he can see tae is jealous just by his glare.

Meanwhile annabella was looking at jk and jk was looking at tae ,and our dear tae was glaring at annabella.

Then guards came running there and said something which make jk angry
As he left.

And Annabella smirk !

When anabella smirk tae knew she was about to do something.

Then she spoke

Ann:I don't know how can he fall for a fat boy like u !!(judging look)

Tae:can't u see??oh sorry how can I forget that u r blind to see true facts !!(judging look back)

Ann:(angry but smirk)u know right, that he marry u just becoz u were virgin!!and I'm sure his intentions was not to make u preg.

Tae:oh really??I didn't knew (fake sad pout)but guess what??this chubby boy (pointing at himself)become fat becoz u know my husband loves me alooooot and he is Soo sweet to me unlike some people whom he don't even give a fvxk

Ann:u little pi---

Tae:and importantly u don't know how good it feels when he is inside me, it feels heaven ,,,but sadly u can't even feel it tsk(look at her and smirk) and I'm sure he will take a good care of OUR baby, the next heir of this kingdom u know!!

Ann:(smirk) then let me kill this heir then!! specially U!!(smirk evilly)

Tae widened his eyes when she said that and was bout to say something when she suddenly push tae as they were standing face to face.

Tae stumble back and was about to fall when suddenly someone caught him

And it's was jk

He sighed heavily and felt relief but soon it turn into worriedness

Even if jk caught tae, due to the force that annabella used to push tae, it makes tae feel alot of pain in his stomach, it seems like he was on delivery now!!!

Tae: AHHHHH! JK... i‐it's h‐hu‐hurts (cried hard holding his baby bump)

Jk:baby, hold on plzz(teary eyes but soon turn dark out of anger) WHAT DID U DO, U WITCH. I WILL KILL U IF something happens to my babies , U R GONNA DIE ANYWAY, I won't spare u to death that easily, GUARDS....take her to the basement.

Guards came and take away her ,,who is screaming her lungs out

Ann:leave me, jk I love u, leave that trash and plz be ---

Before she could say smthng 1 Maid of earlier slap the shit out of her

Jk: baby don't worry hmm! *sob*

Some maids came running to them and told jk to take him to the room.

(Tae is still 8 months preggy)

_______________________________________

I'm going to update next chapter in a few minutes 😉

Those eyes 😍

HE'S ILLEGAL 😭😭🥵🥵🤧

HE'S ILLEGAL 😭😭🥵🥵🤧