CHAPTER 9

Plz ignore the mistakes  
_______________________________________

When he was thinking all those words suddenly jk enter there after being freshen up and went to bed and hug tae.

Jk: what's my baby thinking again in his little brain??hmm??*gentle smile*

Tae:*boxy smile*. Nothing ..hehe

Jk:why so cute ??huh??*caressing tae hair*

Tae:I love u

Jk:I love u more ...*peck on tae forehead*

After few days ~

Today was again the day Of the special event ,as it is held in each month for one day. But today was different coz jk was about to introduce tae as the Luna (queen) of Jeon kingdom.

At event

Jk was sitting on his throne like he rule the world but today he was little impatient who knows why?

Seeing jk impatient some people again start to gossip

M1:why is king seems impatient today?

M2:same question, I thought I'm the only one to notice

M3:No I also notice it...and why won't he coz it's been month he have spent a night ,,u know what I'm talking about?

M2:NO ,I don't think it's that coz last time too ,he didn't choose any girl and went away in hurry.

M3:maybe he already choose that's why

M1:shut up!u both ,look at king he seems to notice us ,u want to get killed or what??huh??*glare*

Soon jk stand up and now everyone attention was on jk

Jk: I'M happy that everyone is here ,as always today is an usual day but today is different cause today I'm gonna reveal something.

Then jk clap 3/4 times and soon the door open and tae. Enter there looking like an angel ,his smooth milky skin was shining becoz of light,his blond silk hair covering his half forehead and his collarbone being visible a little. Now everyone focus was just on tae and some people were shocked and amazed.

Soon tae started to walk towards jk and jk got down from his throne and take tae's hand and kiss it then went towards the throne and make tae sit there. When jk did that everyone again got shocked.

The king who never let someone touch or look at him without his permission was now being gentle for a boy.

M1:int he the one who was here last time with bunny on his hand??

M2:yea I thought he got killed.

M3:why would king kill him ,maybe he also got mesmerized by his beauty ,and who wouldn't just look at him *look at tae with lust eyes*

But soon that M3 was on floor with blood and again everyone got scared and shocked when they look towards jk, there jk sword was right on top of M3 head and jk was putting his hand on tae's eyes so that he won't see anything.

When people look at jk he seems like nothing happened and jk motion his fingers to the guard and soon M3 body was out of hall and the maids were cleaning.

when suddenly tae remove jk hands from his eyes and look here and there but ntg was there and he look at the place were the M3 was killed by jk but he can only see M2 and M1 was clinging on each other and smiling awkwardly towards tae.

And tae Also smile and look at jk with doe eyes.Jk just smile at him through the veil.

Jk: The reason why I said today is special day is becoz today I will be revealing 1 great news and that is "The boy here sitting is my Wife" "I'M MARRIED"