CHAPTER 10

Plz ignore my mistakes
_______________________________________

Tae glare at jk making him shut.

Jk:baby a--aa what happened??

Tae catch jk ear more hardly and hit on his chest lightly

Jk:aaaaa b-a-by AA it hurts it hurts can u AA leave plzz

Tae: you are asking me what happened huh??when u did nothing when this girl just sit on your lap when your husband is still in this hall. YOU *pointing at jk making him gulp* you just wait till we reach to bedroom ,why to wait let me just smack u and remind u that what u should remember you muscle pig.

Jk POV

I swear, I thought my baby was quiet and shy baby but I was wrong. I want my shy tiger, not angry tiger.He is looking completely different today, am I going to die now, god save me from him.

Everyone was shocked To see the heartless king who never show any mercy to others was now getting scared just by the cute boy scoldings. The king who seems to be a beast Infront others was now looking like a lost puppy Infront his husband.

Then tae just drag jk from there and jk was letting him drag wherever tae was dragging ,jk just found tae cute even when he is angry

In hall

Jin to namjoon

Jin:is he really my son??*still looking at tae's figure which was fading from their sight*

Joon:yes !!he is *shocked *

With TaeKook~

Tae drag jk to their bedroom and push jk making him sit on bed and went to close the door and look back at jk still glaring at him.

Jk pov
*Gulp*baby, jagi, hon-

Tae: SHUT UP !!!

Jk:ba--

Tae : u want to get killed or what!??

Jk:baby I'm still young to die, I'm just married to my beautiful husband and I still want to have a family with him so, I'm not ready to die yet...

Tae:u know that u r married still let a girl sit on u, u muscle pig!!

Tae went to jk and push him on bed

Now tae was on top of jk and jk was looking at tae with shocked eyes

Tae:u want to have family right??then lets make baby.

Jk:but baby I don't think u r ready

Tae:I'm ready ,,,,,

Jk:NO YOU ARE NOT..

Tae decided to make first move and sit on jk (u know) and start to grind but again jk stop him.

Jk:baby ,don't do that I think u r not ready for it

Now tae had enough so he use his last trick

Tae look at jk with glossy eyes

Tae:u don't love me right that's why u r saying this right ,I know ,*fake cry*

Jk hug him tight and said

Jk:no I love u more than my life baby don't say like that.

Tae:then why r u stoping me....*pout*
Let's make baby.

Jk POV

Just few days ago he was saying he is not ready and now he is saying he is ready, did someone say something to him or !!!