CHAPTER 19 (final)

Plz ignore the mistakes
_______________________________________

Jk:plz don't leave me, I'm sorry (hold tae tightly)

Tae:why would I Ieave u, huh??tell me??

Jk:then why are you scared of me??(hold tae more tightly)plzz don't leave me ,,(sob)

Tae: I'm not leaving, (peck kook cheeks cause jk was hugging the shit out of him) I just got scared to see u in this state.

Jk:baby I'm sorry to hide this side of mine, it's just when I got angry, I lost my brain and I can't control myself, (soft eyes with guilt )..

Tae:it's ok but the funny thing is that I like it, no no I love it (smirk)

Jk:huh??(confuse look)

Tae:hehe...by the way finally this bitch sleep for forever.

Looking at the lifeless body of annabella whose body was full of her own blood rushing through her wounds due to the continue stabbing, head hunging low.

(what if she come to my dream and beat the shit out of me for making her die here 😭😭🤧)
.
Jk:she deserves it

Tae:yes!!! But lets go now coz I'm sure gukie must be hungry and u must be tired too (peck jk on his lips)

When he peck his lips jk didn't let him apart and pull tae more closer to him which leads them towards makeout session. Jk lift tae up and sit near the chair holding his waist and start to give wet kisses on his neck. Tae was just moaning mess and jk was about to open tae's shirt buttons but he push jk alittle and jk whine like a baby.

Tae:(hit jk on his chest lightly) did u forget I just give birth to gguk just a week ago!!!huh??(still on kook lap)u horny ass husband!!(fake Angry pout but ended up looking cute)

Jk:baby don't move, u already did something to me if u don't want me to pound on u, then stop moving (husky voice)

Tae again hit jk while blushing and hide himself in jk chest...

After that kook carried tae towards their room after last glance at annabella.

With TaeKook

Jk was staring at tae with aloot of love.

And tae was Breastfeeding taegguk with a gentle smile

After feeding gguk

Tae:my baby is becoming so strong right??(playing with gguk)

Jk:(gentle smile)yea he is...(holding gguk)

Ggukie snuggle up in jk chest and they laugh at it

Jk:I'm so happy by having u both in my life,(side hugging tae)

Tae:uhmm I know you are lucky but I'm more luckier hehe

Jk:haha ..my little baby.

After few years

Tae was trying to wake jk up coz he was sleeping and it was already late morning.

Tae: kookieeeee wake up naa plzz(whine while shaking jk)

Jk:baby just a min plzz (try to sleep)

Tae:ok than, no morning kiss and no good bed, got it!(aBout to got out)

Jk just pull tae towards him and make him fall on top of him

Tae's face was on jk chest, jk eyes were close and tae was snuggling more on jk chest.

Tae:kookie plz wake up..

Kook :ok ,,,give me my kiss now!!(pout)

Tae: ok come you big baby.

Tae give peck on kook lips

Jk:I said kiss not peck

Tae:both r same

Jk:NOOooo it's not, me show u what is kiss,

And when they were having there time someone came running with his little cute legs, giggling ànd holding his plushies.

Gguk:mama..mam-ma,. App-appa,,

Tae push jk a little and hold gguk closer to him, gguk was just trying to jump on his appa laps and tae just giggle at him.

Jk:my baby wants to come here right??haha!!come here my baby(kiss his whole face)

And gguk giggle

There days were like a dream to them, they were in Soo much love that they can't live without each other for even a sec.

Jk was so happy to have tae and couldn't tell him in words and tae was so grateful to have jk.

Gguk was just like his dad, possessive af, don't want his mama to be with others except his dada and his family.

That's how their family was,,,full of love love and love.

THE END

_______________________________________

hahhhh finally

Plz plz plz VOTE for my story 💜

This edit🥵🥵🥵🥵