006. she isn't yours

CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 in the arms of his girl, feeling her limp sleeping body against his. One arm was wrapped loosely around her waist and the other was placed against the side of her head, just tangled into her hair as she was buried deep into a sleep, cuddled into his chest.

The blonde awake felt warm, he was in prime comfort. The woman he (definitely platonically) loves ever so much was in her most vulnerable state in front of him, no filter to cover up her so called self-doubts as she was unconsciously snoring loudly in Harry's arms.

He brushed stray hairs out of her face, placing a hand onto her cold cheeks as he mesmerised the way her eyelashes laid on her upper cheeks and the way perfect nose was squashed into his chest.

Harry let out a long sigh at the vision of his girl, could he even call her that?

'His girl', Harry she isn't even yours!

She isn't yours.

The woman he loved more than anything wasn't even his. Only merely a friend, that he slept with a lot but besides the point; He couldn't call her his.

This felt wrong, so wrong. His best friend was the one he held so tight, the one he shared so much intimacy with. The one he'd learn genuine love with.

The occasional flood of worries and screaming nerves was back to strike again. He always felt this way with what they had. The forever regret of this pact made Harry overthink, what if he were to lose her if he calls this off? What happens if she finds someone new? Things are just going to be awkward, right?

But whenever he saw that beautiful face, all regrets were replaced by her.

Her, Sadie Edwards. The woman in those movies where when they walk into the room, everyone would stop and stare at her.

She taught Harry so many emotions he didn't even know he could have. The only person he could fully let everything out to.

Referring to his previous breakdown the night before, Harry was pulled into the comfort of what Sadie Edwards is. Harry's safe space.

Oh how he wished she was his.

How he wished he could show her off to every single one of his friends, all of their collective fans, anyone in the world.

But again Harry, she isn't yours.

HARRY'S NOTES

load previous notes?

12/10/21
still having a thing with sadie kinda scared of what will happen in the future but i guess sneaking around is fun

14/11/21
sadie's the best man
we went out all day and i actually felt happy after a shitty week😁

23/11/21
i don't love sadie i don't love sadie i don't love sadie

20 minutes ago...
i love sadie

so cliché!
________

molly speaks!!
hi
cute chap where harry realises proper love for the first time ig??

this wont be addressed to sadie for a while don't worry!!

it's beginning to get sadder(?) and less perfect couple now i'm so sorry there was too much happiness

see you soon!