025. surprise but you guys totally knew

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

"𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓!" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 door to Harry's apartment slammed closed. He heard the thumping footsteps of his girlfriend striding down the hall way towards his room (also hearing her fall over her own feet slightly but on another note—).

Sadie swung the door open to see Harry sprawled out on his bed, phone in his hand and brows upturned. He lowered his phone and gave her a weak smile, allowing her to fall into his embrace and curl into him.

Her head nestled into the crook of his neck, sighing into the new found heat and breathing in the scent she felt all too familiar with.

His hands stroked her back, curling his fists into the the fabric of her jumper (more specifically, his), and bringing her body closer to his own. Wanting the warmth of the woman he loved in his arms, hoping that she'd stay there for the rest of her life.

He sighed at her lack of usual bubbly attitude, hands moving to her chin and lifting her head up. "What's wrong?"

Sadie gulped and pushed herself out from his neck and leaning over the top of him, her hands now cupping his irresistible face; mesmerised by each and everyone of his features, blemishes be damned.

"I just wish it had worked out a different way." He softened his gaze as his girlfriend's eyes flooded with sorrow. "Like, I don't know if I'm ready for the world to know that part of my life yet."

He nodded for her to continue, knowing her well enough now to tell when she has more to say than what actually left her mouth.

"I love you, and you know that. But I don't want them to know that. It's a huge deal to me and I'm afraid it'll screw us over and—"

"Hey, hey." His hands came up to place his palms on her cheeks, a toothy smile reciprocated on his face. "Who cares what they think?"

He pushed himself up to rest on his elbows, "The internet has seen the literal worst of me," Sadie raised her brow, "Don't believe me? Fine, I'll name a few." Harry sounded borderline offended.

Sadie shook her head with a obnoxious grin on her face. "For starters, people have literally seen my penis." She burst out laughing at his nonchalant attitude, Harry smiling knowing he brought a smile onto her face.

"Secondly, I've said a lot of stuff I'm genuinely surprised I haven't been cancelled, even now." Sadie laughed, the tickling feeling of Harry's fingers prodding at her back as it twisted the strings of her pyjama top.