015. jj's eyes do not decieve him

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐏𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 the door to his flat, hearing the wooden frame scratched across the carpeted floor. His eyes were tired, lashes fluttering on his rosy cheekbones everytime they slipped to a close. His bag was tugged behind him, right arm in lack of Sadie's touch, for the first time in three days; she wasn't by his side.

His feet took small strides, heel kicking off each shoe one after the other as he trudged his body limply in a beeline to his room. His soft hair bounced with every step he took, the locks practically a mess on top of his head at the lack of sleep he had recently been getting.

Cal watched from the crack in his doorway, smiling softly as he watched his friend stumble his way into the room. Freezy had noticed his jump in attitude recently.

Harry always seemed to be happy, perky, cheeks red from smiling. It was unusual? He had never seen the man so happy before in his life, not even when he thought he had won the white creame egg that one time (spoiler the egg was just white with mold).

His eyes seemed to be happy, no distaste shown in any of his features. And what a coincidence that it was around a certain someone.

time skip.                                     so cliché!

Harry had his head buried into the cushion of the sofa, nose squished under the soft fabric and a blanket tugged up to his chest. The rest of his friends were the same, handfuls of tired and sleep deprived bodies dumped on the familiar couch of Simon and JJ's apartment.

The TV was loud and the brightness was turned up to a high, blinding the eyes of a dozing Sadie. The sound blared an episode of You, the episode they had previously been watching now a fragment of their dream.

The only person left awake, aside from Sadie, was JJ. He was sat crossed legged on the edge of the sofa, practically leaning towards the screen everytime a character took a breath. His friends had already watched the entire series beforehand, none of them wanting to own up to this when JJ had jumped at the idea of binge watching it as a group; him thinking as they currently watch it as their first time, while they know that the character he adores now, will be dead in the next episode.

Sadie groaned upon hearing the obscure noises of the protagonist slashing his victim, her sweaty palms running down the side of her face. Her eyelashes felt dry with the dust of sleep and loose hair cascaded across her tired face.

She propped her pillow up slightly to find a comfortable position for her neck, eyes wandering over her sleeping friends doing so; until they stopped on a particular friend.