014. please don't leave me

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 of her. Sadie Edwards thought of him. They couldn't bare to admit who those pronouns stood for, only their mind could open and close that gate. This, this was the one thing they could not tell each other under any circumstances. The one thought causing a pit of fear to form in the bottom of their stomach. They would not tell each other they were thinking of them.

Sadie's mind fluttered into the depths of all that included Harry. Eyes doe and heart on a line with every longing gaze she held at his side profile, always counting down the seconds until she'd have to rip away her stare when his head turned her way.

Harry's mind screamed love for all that included Sadie. Heart thumping as he felt her stare, thoughts trembling on whether her actions were an initiation, always counting down the seconds until he'd resist his urge to stare when her head turned away from him.

Her palms sweat, his were already wiped on the clad trousers. Her breath got caught in her throat, he had already swallowed that. It was a game of back and fourth, neither knowing this of course, love feeling singular; when really it was right there. Feelings unknowingly reciprocated but mouths that won't run.

For once in their lives, they wished they could be reckless. Not the reckless in actions, but the carelessness on whether someone agreed or disagreed with you; in this case, being rejected or in the arms of the love of your life.

They wished they could be a smooth talker, not someone who trips over their words while giving instructions on a youtube video to their friends of over ten years. They could only imagine letting words roll of their tongue, no slip ups and no mistakes, just emotion on the tip of their tongue and expressed so perfectly to that special person.

Sure, Harry searching up 'how to get your best friend to fall in love with you' helped a lot, the respondents claiming it doesn't work was a real confidence booster for him!

The second day that she and Harry met, he had run home and clicked a 'name compatible test', finding their names to be on the 80-100% scale. Only all that was crushed after he saw Sadie talking to a guy, that little bit closer than one needed to be.

That was the day he had intended to ask her out. The day that could've taken a good six years of stress off future Harry. But no, he chickened out after seeing Sadie gain any sort of made attention that wasn't his immature, stupid, stupid self.

Back from the blast-to-the-past, Harry's mind was so suffocated by anything that revolved around her. It was like he was trapped, and not in an unhappy way, with every single detail of her. Whether that meant her flaws on different days, he couldn't care less. All he knew was that Sadie held a huge part of him so delicately, never letting him slip between her fingers; even if she did, he wouldn't care. He would only feel privileged to have her in more ways than one, meaning that if he kept her or not.

A headache was what Harry was. Not in a bad way. He was an ache in Sadie's mind, a thing that was always there; in the back of her mind or the first thing she thought of, he was always there.

The first time she laid her eyes upon him, she as lovestruck. Her heart had picked up a pace that surely her sister could've heard beside her. He had looked so beautiful under that light, the glowing locks of his blonde hair made her heart flutter to this day. She had noticed his hands placed oddly around a pint of beer, the first conversation the two had shared after her best friend had shoved her into the beautiful man.

She should've asked him out then and there. Not waiting another six years to only find herself in the pits of an ironic friendzone. She should had offered him a drink, should've listened to his jeering friends on the table a few seats away.

Sadie could forever thank Harry for many of things, practically everything he ever did for her; most of the time unknowingly. He was there, when was he never there?

Never once has Sadie ever felt the slightest bit uncomfortable around him, not once has she wanted to smash his head into a wall; well apart from when he beats her in MarioKart. But she knew he would be there through thick and thin. And she need that, so desperately it was borderline romance movie.

So with her beanie pulled over her eyes and the movement of the car shaking her body, her headphones playing a loop of Taylor Swift. She begged to Harry figuratively, please don't leave me.

NEXT UP ON STINKYSADIE'S PLAYLIST: 'harry songs'

getaway car - TAYLOR SWIFT
lover - TAYLOR SWIFT
cardigan - TAYLOR SWIFT
loading others...

VIEW OTHER ARTISTS'? yes no

artists: 1 artist
- TAYLOR SWIFT

so cliché!
________

molly speaks!!
SOBBING

CRYING

SCREAMING

hope you liked this one i squealed A LOt writing it lmao

say goodbye to the happy chapters after the next😁

love you lot!!!