008. harry lewis has watched new girl?

CHAPTER EIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 told the rundown of what was between Harry and Sadie. Informed the basics of what they've used this entire time to lie, for example the planned ahead scenarios to get out of parties together (that had fooled Ethan many of times).

The current day, after Ethan had landed with a thud of Harry's living room floor, Faith agreed to pick her boyfriend up. However, before she even left her house, the two guilty people shook their friend awake, greeting him with begs of secrecy.

The ginger had agreed, only on the condition that he could use this secret to earn him anything from them in the foreseeable future. A devil, Harry and Sadie called him.

After a mere few hours, Ethan had informed the two friends that he could barely keep his mouth shut, that something will spill out if they didn't own up to everyone right now. Obviously Harry and Sadie bribed the man for the second time in one day.

It felt like torture to all three of them, Harry and Sadie felt extremely guilty for lying to their friends, but would not give up whatever they have now in expense for their best friends hollering comments.

However, for Ethan, the man hadn't been this quiet since he was denied a Nando's order and didn't talk to everyone for an entire week. When Faith had picked her boyfriend up, she immediately knew something had happened in Harry's apartment. Being the amazing woman she is, she simply asked him if everything was okay, leaving Ethan to retort by letting out a loud scream and rubbing his eyes profusely.

Faith did not hesitate on starting the car and driving back to his place, leaving the man in the passenger seat having a mental breakdown. Hearing him mutter, "People these days, what the fuck, what the fuck."

Entering Ethan's apartment, Faith settled herself back into the comfortable position she was in before Sadie informed her that her boyfriend was passed out on Harry's living room floor.

Ethan stood beside the island in the middle of this open kitchen, all his muscles frozen as the shock resumed settling in. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut for a small amount of time, that was it. It's not like they can keep this a secret forever, one is bound to slip up and then it becomes easy for Ethan, he's allowed to openly talk to someone about this crisis of the two people they have shipped for five plus years.

Except while he was thinking all this, he hadn't noticed his body moving towards his girlfriend led on the couch.

Faith sighed, "What do you want, Ethan?" she laughed, tilting her head back slightly to see his form stood behind the sofa back. Taking notice of his unusual silence, she questioned "Is everything okay?"