>1<

London's POV
I was currently on the set of a music video for this new artist known as King Von. I have yet to meet him but I heard some of the other girls talking about how fine he was. I was currently in the dressing room redoing my hair and make up when the director came in telling me they were ready for me. I put the robe around my body and tied it up. Stopping in front of the mirror I made sure I looked good before walking out of the room and onto the set. There was a bedroom set that looked like it was supposed to be a house from the hood. The bed was kind small without a headboard and there was a tv on the dresser and trash to make it look more realistic. As I walked to the set I noticed a guy with dressed who dressed in jeans with no shirt and hella tattoos. The director let us know what to do then everyone got into place. I stood by the door until it was my que to walking into view. As the music started I walked into the room untying my robe letting it fall to the grown while he sat on the bed. As I walked up to him he looked up at me and licked his lips wrapping his arms around my waist while I rubbed his shoulders and back. As the music played I continued to do this action while he looked at the camera very so often lip singing the lyrics to the song. After the music stopped the directed yelled cut. I took a step back and Von picked up my robe handing it to me. I thanked him and proceeded to put the robe back on and waiting for the director to come over and give us our next instructions. He told us that we had a 30 minute lunch break and dismissed us. As I was walking back to my dressing room I felt someone gently grab my hand, I turned around and it was Von.
Von: hey miss I didn't catch your name
London: it's London
Von: it's nice to meet you. Hey me and my team have lunch in my dressing room I was wondering if you could join us?
London: no thank you I'm fine I have lunch in my room
Von: oh okay
London: thanks again tho
Von: no problem London

Walking into my dressing room I took the heels off and rubbed the bottom of my feet and propping them up on the chair that was in the corner. I opened my lunch bag and pulled out my salad and thousand island dressing and began to eat. I looked in the mini fridge and grabbed a can sprite to go along with my salad. After I finished eating I had to use the bathroom so I slid on my fendi slides and exited the dressing room going down the hall to the bathroom. As I was using the bathroom I overheard one of the girls say her sene was going to be in a strip club setting and she would be giving Von a lap dance. I honestly don't know what make girls think that a man would want them because they could shake their asses and degrade themselves. I wiped my area and flushed the tissue down coming out and washing my hands. Grabbing some paper towel to dry my hands off with I exited the bathroom bumping into Von in the process.
London: I'm so sorry Von
Von: it's straight I was just heading back to the set wanna walk with me
London: sure let me just get myself together real quick
Von: I'll wait out here
London: of you can come in I only have to put my shoes back on(giggles)
Von: okay

After putting my shoes on me and Von walked back onto the set together and the club sene started. The girl from the bathroom walked into the setting and the music started. She was twerking in Von's face while he sat on a couch and threw money on her. I was kinda jealous so I sat in a chair off to myself and got on Instagram until it was my time again.
Once their lil club sene was over, I headed to my sene again this time it was just we would be moving throughout a house setting but mainly in the living room part of the setting. In this sene it would be as if we were arguing so the director the director let us go change into something that we would wear around the house or something more comfortable than lingerie. I simply put on

 I simply put on