>11<

Von's pov
  It's been a couple of months since i talked to London, six to be exact. It's not a day that I don't think about her. Alexis hit me up a few times here and there but i wasn't on shit with her, her mom even took it as far as telling people the reason Alexis left me was because i was putting my hands on her. That shit caused a lot of drama on social media, which caused my sales to kinda go down a lot fucking lot.
Tonight me and the homie Durk going out to a party that the gang having so right now i was getting a fresh retwist. Sitting in the chair in tapped through snap coming across a video of India and London and to be honest she looked good as fuck. If she was in town with India it was a goof chance id be seeing her tonight. Tonight was the night I made everything right.
  After getting my hair done i headed to the mall to cop a fit and get some food and then headed to my new condo i ha purchased a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't big because it was just me. I had a one bedroom and one bath, with a big living room and kitchen, plus the rent was only $945 a month. I save hella money living here.
Once i got back to my apartment i put my things away and laid across the bed I wasn't leaving for the party til around 9:30 and it was only 5 sum so i had time for a nap, before getting dressed.

London's pov
Me and India were currently at my apartment, having drinks, and you know doing what girls do. Sitting at my island in middle of the kitchen India was telling me about a party that she was going to tonight and of course she wanted me to go with her so she wouldn't be the only girl, with Durk and whoever came out with them. Of course i agreed because for one I haven't been out in a while so i did want to get cute and have a little fun tonight. It was almost seven o'clock so I needed to at least be doing my hair.  Me and india said our see you laters. Once she left that left me to get myself together. I got in the shower and washed for about thirty minutes then decided that was enough and got out. I put my robe on and got my things out to do my hair. Once i finished my hair it was going on nine o'clock so i decided to go ahead and get dressed. I put lotion on my body then i put on my clothes.

Once i was dressed i grabbed my phone and texted India let her know i was dressed and ready and she replied that they would be at my house and about twenty minutes top

Once i was dressed i grabbed my phone and texted India let her know i was dressed and ready and she replied that they would be at my house and about twenty minutes top. That gave me  enough times to warm up some food and eat before i left.
While eating i heard the horn of the car outside so i tidied up quickly grabbed my clutch, phone, and keys then headed out while locking the door. The black Escalade truck was waiting on me to get in. Once i was in India and Durk greeted me and i greeted them back. Durk drove as the music blasted from the car speakers.
It took about 45 minutes to get to the party it was at a very big house on the rich side of time. Getting out, you could already smell the smoke. Durk walked in front of me and India as we entered the party. Once we were in india grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen, as soon as we entered the kitchen von was the first person i laid eyes on.

 Once we were in india grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen, as soon as we entered the kitchen von was the first person i laid eyes on

Really india was all i could think of. When i looked over at her she had a silly smirk on her face

London: its not funny india why did you bring me over here knowing he was in here?
India: because bestie he needs to see what he fucked up and lost now let's get a. Drink and turn up
London: whatever child(laughs)
Me and india went over to the bar area and started fixing our drinks when Durk and von came over and like usually von was missing his shirt like the man whore he is. Durk started talking to india which left von looking at me while i sipped my drink. I had a half cup of apple crown royal since I wasn't a heavy drinker. I was taking in everything until von broke me from my thoughts by speaking to me.
Von: so you really gone act like you don't see me standing here
London: oh trust me i see you(rolls here eyes)
Von: Can we talk?
London: isn't that what we doing now?
Von: aye bruh cut it out wit that smart mouth shit and come on(grabs her hand)
London: whatever von(follows him)
Following behind von he lead me up a case of stairs, he led me to an empty room that only had a bed and a tv on the wall. We went inside and he closed the door>
London: von what do you want
Von: You want me to be honest?
London: you wanted to talk so talk( sits on the bed)
Von: look when me and you met each other my relationship with Alexis was already over. Yeah we lived together but hell how could i be with her when i was with you everyday? Her mom was trying to get me to marry her but hell I couldn't do it, it wasn't what my heart wanted. She wanted me to marry that girl knowing that the baby wasn't mine. Yeah she wasn't mine and they had me looking like a damn fool taking care of another nigga baby, shit hurt me like I ain't never been hurt before. I tried calling you so many times all i wanted was a friend to talk to cuz to be honest i shut everybody out. This my first time being out ina lil minute, i just been Coolin by myself, not talking to nobody hell barely Durk ass, he had to convince me to come over here
London: look von im not with that love shit no more. You proved I can't trust you so that's where we at right now.
Von: oh really?
London: yes really
Von: well what about friends til i prove myself too you
London: i guess von
Von: well lets go back to this party i know india probably looking for you
London: yeah she probably is

We headed back down the stairs to the rest of the party and found Durk and india standing in a group so me and von joined in.
India looked at me smirking. I gave her a goofy look and sipping the rest of my drink down that i kinda forgot i was holding.