>3<

London's POV

Waking up to the sun beaming in my face I sat up on the side of the bed and headed to the bathroom. Turning the knob the door opened revealing a naked Von in my shower with steam clouds surrounding him. Standing stuck for a moment I closed the door back and went into the other bathroom that was down the hall in another room. Getting myself together and doing my morning routine, I went back into my room being met with Von standing on the side of the bed putting his dirty clothes in his Nike bag. He turned a looked at me smirking(just don't know what he did to me)
London: sorry about that I didn't know you were in there

Von: it's good it ain't like you ain't never seen a dick before.

London:(laughs) boy these eyes are holy

Von: well they not so holy no more shawty(smirks)

London: why you keep smirking at me

Von: well let's just say you was going to see it sooner or later

London: and how do you know that

Von: I just know, but what you doing today

London: going to get my nails and hair done in a minute then I have a photo shoot at 3

Von: can I come

London: where

Von: I wanna chill with you today

London: okay be ready in 15 minutes

Von: I'm already ready

London: yeah okay get out so I can shower.

Von: Igh no need to be rude ma'am(leaves out the room)

After Von left out my room I took off my clothes and headed for the shower. Getting in the water was just right,steaming hot. I washed my body in my doves body wash for about 30 minutes before getting out and going back into my room and drying my body off. I put on a matching panty and bra set and found something simple to wear, with my fendi sandals.

Putting on lotions and deodorant I put my natural hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my phone keys and wallet heading out the room going into the living room

   Getting to the bottom of the stairs Von was sitting in a chair fixing his hat on his head.