>5<

London's pov

Pulling up into my driveway Von parked his car behind mine and I turned turned off my car grabbing my purse keys and phone and getting out. I went up to my door and unlocked the door opening it and putting what I had in my hands on the table by the door and headed back to my car to get the bags out of the back seat. As I was getting the things out Von eventually got out of his car and helped me with taking my things into the house. We didn't say one word to each other. Once we finally finished getting everything in the house I took all my bags to my room while he followed. It was very oblivious that I indeed had an attitude and I'm sure he caught on to it the way he kept side eying me but hell I don't care. Putting my things into the closet not unpacking anything I sat on the bed and turned the tv on and threw my throw blanket over myself. Von sat on the other side of the bed and took off his shoes and pants leaving him in his basketball shorts and I looked at him.
London: what the hell you think you doing
Von: we finna talk
London: go head den
Von: look imma just be honest ummm the reason I disappeared was because that day I got the phone call and I left it was because my ex was having our baby.
   Starring into space my mind was trying to process the information that I had just received and then I came back to reality.
London:Bye Von get out my house
Von: why this was before you?
London: I will not be playing momma or step mom to nobody child I'm not for the baby momma drama
Von: no I'm not leaving you who I wanna be with I can't help she got pregnant 9 months before I met you London
London: Von this is gonna take some time to simmer in
Von: I get it just be my friend til you ready
London: whatever but can you leave I'm going to sleep
Von:nah I'll be right here when you wake up
London:yeah Igh(lays down and turns away from Von and goes to sleep)
Von's pov
    Laying here in London's bed while she was sleep I scrolled through the channels on the tv. Finally deciding on the grinch who stole Christmas I laid there and watched the movie. About thirty minutes later the sun was setting and it was half way through the movie when London's phone dinged indicating that she had a message for the third time in the past 10 minutes. Without thinking I picked up her phone and went into the living room away from her so she wouldn't catch me snooping through her phone. Turning the phone on I slid up and surprisingly she didn't have a passcode on her phone. Pulling the notifications down the was some DMs from non other the Dave east. Being nosey I opened the messages and scrolled up to start from the beginning to see what they've been talking about.

Messages:
DaveEast__: thanks for being in my vid so unexpectedly ma
London_madeit: it's no problem i was only doing my job
DaveEast__: i wanna take you out when I get back to your city
London_madeit: and when will that be
DaveEast__: in about two weeks
London_madeit: it can most definitely be arranged

  After reading a few more where he was just making simple conversation I closed it out they messages and scrolled to see who else she had been texting. She was also talking to that August Alsina guy that sings. She seemed to be more interested in him than anybody but honestly I wasn't even mad cuz Alexis and I still fuck from time to time so she could mess with anybody she wanted to til she make her mind and make us official. Closing out of the whole app I took her phone back into her room and laid it on her dresser. I quietly put my jeans and shoes back on grabbed my things and locked her door while leaving out. Getting into my car I started it up and headed to Alexis and my daughter. After a twenty minute drive I was finally pulling into the drive way of the house. Pulling into the garage beside Alexis's car I got out and headed into the house. Walking into the house the baby's cries could be heard from the living room and some laughter. Going into the living room Alexis's mother Pam sat on the couch calming the baby down while Alexis stood in the kitchen at the island fixing the baby a bottle, neither one of them greeted me, Pam giving a mean mug and an eye roll I headed up the stairs to our room. i wasn't mad or anything just didn't want to be bothered and i know pam ass was gon be on some bullshit if i sat down there with them. i took my pants and shoes off a laid down on the bed. My mind went back to London, the way she walk the wAy she talk she fine as fuck man. Just all the way around a beautiful person so I know for sure imma have to dead things with Alexis money hungry ass.

Sorry for the short chapter guys but I've been busy lately with working and taking care of my child imma start writing more I promise love y'all