>4 Continued<

Messages:
London: hey Von wyd
Von: out handling some business,why wassgud
London: nothing just wanted to see you since we haven't seen each other in a few days
Von: I know my bad I just been busy these pass couple of days. How bout I come over later today around 4 and we can do whatever you want
London: okay I'll see you then
Von: Igh ma

I put my phone back in my pocket and walked off the elevator with the car seat on my arm. As we made it to the car I put the car seat in the back the correct way and then helped Alexis out the rest of the things into the trunk of my black Range Rover truck. Once we put everything in we both got into the front seats and I crunk up the car, pulling out of the hospital parking lot. On the way from the hospital we had to stop by the drug store and let Alexis get her pain medication that they prescribed her and some more of those big ass pads. Once she came out she got in the car she buckled up in the seatbelt and I pulled out heading into the direction of her house.
Once we made it to her house I helped her inside and got the baby together for Alexis to feed her. I sat around for about an hour then I headed out meeting Durk at the studio to lay some tracks.
As i pulled up to the studio I turned my car off and got out going inside. I got inside and went into our studio room. When I opened the door Durk and India were already there. Durk was sitting in front of the sound board and India was sitting on the couch chewing loud as hell on some gum. I sat in the chair beside Durk and spoke to them before turning to the sound board just listening to what Durk was doing.
Just then India got a text and started grinning hard as hell making me and Durk both look at her.

Durk: what the hell got you grinning so hard

India: guess who coming

Durk: we don't care

India: my new bestie London coming

Durk: oh she coo folk

India: Von know he wanna see her

Von: bruh Durk we gotta talk whenever we alone

Durk: India talk go to the mall or sum and leave us alone and let us work

India: Igh I'll tell her when she gets here we going to the mall until then continue on with whatever it was y'all ugly asses was doing( rolls eyes)

von :Durk get yah girl

After a couple of minutes there was a knock on the door and India opened it. I wasn't worried about who it was so I continued messing with the sound board. Hearing someone clear their throat I turned around and there stood London. I was planning on hitting her up tonight because I really wasn't expecting her to pop up here with India. I nodded my head to her asking what was up and turned back to the sound board. I wasn't trying to blow her off or anything I just needed time to think of what I needed to do with this baby situation. Then heard her and India whispering then the door opened and closed. I looked over at Durk and his eyes darted my way.

Durk: what was that about y'all not on speaking terms or sum

von: nah i just got some shit going on and i haven't talked to her in the past three or four days.

Durk: and why not asshole

Von trying to figure out what imma do about this Alexis situation, she had the baby and now she talking about we need to hurry up and get married because her folks pressing the issue on when imma ask.