New chapter alert

London's pov
Getting back home i instantly put my bags away in the closet and headed for a hot bath. Stopping the tub up i ran nothing but hot water water in the tub and added some body wash to give the water some bubble suds.  Stripping out my clothes i stepped in sat down while relaxing my body under the steaming hot water. Today i was officially home from my business i had to tend to over seas. Me and von texted the for about two days then after that I didn't hear from him and still haven't heard from him, but hell i should have seen this coming von will be von.
  Washing my body i got out the bath tub and wrapped a towel around my body going into my room, and put on some underwear and and oversized shirt, and slid on some nike socks. Wrapping my hair into a very messy bun i went into my kitchen and grabbed the bread and some meat and condiments and made me a homemade ham and cheese sub. I put my things away then took the sand which into my room and laid in the bed finding a movie on Netflix laid back and started to eat. I'm not even gone lie this hoe was bussin, but anyways half way throug the movie i finished my sandwich  and threw the trash away and then got back into the bed checking the time on my phone it was a little after twelve midnight. I was tired so just decided to head to sleep. Laying down I pulled the covers over my body head fell into a deep slumber.
Waking up the next morning I felt refreshed. I got up and headed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth followed by a morning face wash. Turning the water and the shower on I stepped out my sleeping clothes and then stepped into the hot shower letting the water run down my body. Washing really good I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and headed into my room closet to find me something to wear. Picking out a simple shirt jeans hoodie and a pair of matching Jordan ones I put lotion on and then put my clothes on. Standing in the mirror I unwrapped my hair and brushed the body curls down letting them flow down my back.
After cleaning my room and making my bed up I grabbed my things and headed out the door locking it. Getting into my car I turned it on and turned the air on. It was so hot outside today. Pulling out my driveway and call came through my radio and it was india calling so I answered with a polite hello.
India: hey boo u back home right
London: yeah wassup
India: nothing really I was going to take the girls shopping and out for snowballs since it's hot outside
London: cool where u taking them shopping at
India: meet me at south lake mall
London: Igh I'm like 5 minutes from there
India:okay im leaving the house
London: bet see you when you make it here
Sitting in my car I applied some lip gloss and while I waited on india to come I simply scrolled down tik Tok and posting some pictures on Snapchat.
India texted and said they were entering the mall so I got out the car and grabbed my things locking the door and heading inside. Finally getting inside and spotting her and the girls I walked over saying my hellos, then we started walking around the mall.
Going into different stores I grabbed some small things like shoes and purses some lashes and a couple of jogging suits from Victoria secret I loved they clothes cuz they comfortable. Going into jimmy jazz shoe store india got her the girls and Durk all some shoes then we decided it was time for us to eat cuz baby I was hungry as the fuck.
India:so u haven't talked to Von
London:hell nah and don't plan on it
India:I heard he back fucking with Asian ugly ass
London:well that's on him. He wanted me to cut august off but yet he won't leave her ass alone that nigga crazy