Update😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️

Today was Monday which meant that I  had to get back to work. I was currently packing my bags because I had to be in Miami for a music video. Von ass calling me all morning talking about lunch before I leave so now I'm sitting at Ralph's waiting on his slow ass. Finally after waiting on him he finally walked through the door. Walking up to the table he took his eat across the table from me, as the waiter gave him a menu and walked away.

Von:You ordered yet?
London: no I don't eat before flights
Von: When you going to let me take you on a flight maybe overseas.
London: maybe when I have another break I don't turn down travel opportunities
Von:(laughs) oh really
London: yes really thats if i decide to go with you i may just go by myself( rolls her eyes)
Von: when are you going to stop being mean man i apologized and you still acting like that to me
London: im not acting like anything von, but i gotta wrap this up my flight leaves in two hours so i gotta get to the airport.
Von: can i take you
London: my driver is already outside (gets up) i guess ill talk to you later
Von: yeah ill text you or you can just text me whenever you land
London: okay(leaves)

Going out the cafe i headed to my car getting in the backseat and my driver took off heading to the airport. Once i got to the airport i got out grabbed my bags and headed inside and going through the security process, finally getting done i was allowed to headed to my private jet, and got on.

VON'S POV
After leaving the cafe with London, i headed to Durk's house, pulling up in the yard there were a lot of cars and you could smell the grill smoking. Walking into the house i was closed the door and was greeted by a running Willow. She ran up to me and grabbed onto my legs as i walked into the kitchen. Finally letting my legs go she ran out the backslide door and into the backyard as i followed her. Going over to the group of guys everyone greeted me and i hit everyone with a head nod, not being mean or anything I just had a lot on my mind and to honest i was kind of high from the blunt i had smoked on my way over here. Durk was on the grill flipping the ribs and india and a few girls were in the pool being girls trying not to get their hair wet.
  Going over to Durk we did a brotherly hug and shook hands.
Durk: wussgud bruh
Von: just left lunch with London before her flight
Durk: word, her and india been talking a lot lately kinda like sisters
Von: man you know how females are
Durk: yeah you right
Von: when she comes back im planning on taking her somewhere you and india should tag along so we can make it a couples trip
Durk: but y'all not a couple( laughs)
Von: ( laughs)  not yet but we will be soon hopefully.
Durk: yeah have you talked to Alexis
Von: hell nah what for, but her mom tried to get me to come to they house I wasn't going they was probably trying too set a nigga up or sum (laughs)
Durk: that lady never liked you and i wonder why