>8<~

It's been a little over a month since the situation with von happened. London was currently in California doing shows and had even broken things off with august, she simply wasn't feeling him as she was in the beginning of their friendship, all she thought about was von but she knew he was no good for her. While in California London had found a new fame other than being in music videos, she was being featured on B Smyth's song ride. She was just at the studio one day and just decided to start rapping.
Being featured in that song brung lots of new challenges, her father finally decided to reach out to her about a week ago meaning she'd have to go back to Chicago to meet him after not seeing him since her tenth birthday. Now all of a sudden he wants to be in her life.
Right now London wasn't look for a relationship out of anybody she was just enjoying herself, it's better that way for her since she's always traveling for work. She's even been on a couple of tv talk shows getting her name out there.
As of today London was sitting inside Starbucks waiting on her name to be called for her order scrolling down Instagram on her phone. Sliding over to her direct messages the most recent message was from von,he would text her every other day begging her to talk to him and she would open the message and not respond just close it back up.
Even though she wanted to respond she couldn't bring herself to do it, she really had feelings for von but after that whole ordeal it was just too much for her to deal with any of his drama.
Finally after what seemed like forever her name was called and she headed up to the counter and grabbed her coffee heading out the door and walking a couple of blocks to the studio. Going in she sat in the empty room and got her notebook out her bag and began to write. Once her page was full of lyrics she got in the booth and began to recite the lyrics as if she had practiced it a thousand times.
After finishing the lyrics she came out the booth and sat at the sound board and played back her lyrics adding instrumental to the background. Letting it play she listened and found herself vibin to her own creation. This was just the beginning of something great