>4<

After leaving London's house I head to the hospital. Once arriving I parked my car and got out texting Alexis  to see what floor and room number she was in. She replied with the 3rd floor room 306. I put my phone back into my pocket and going into the elevator pressing the button with the number three on it. Once the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened I stepped off and found room 306. Walking in Alexis was already in her hospital gown with the iv's in her hand and she was laying in the bed eating ice. When she saw me her eyes lit up.
  Here's the thing Alexis is my someone I was and still is messing around with. We've known each other since we were kids, our parents were close friends before her mother passed away a couple of years back. After her mom passed we started to fool around and just never stopped. We even lived together at one point in time just never put a title on what we had now she was having my baby.
  I sat in a chair by the window as the nurse came into the room to check her. She was now 5 cm dilated.
  About 2 hours had passed and Alexis had already had her epidural shot and now she was getting ready to push the baby out.
Once the baby was born the doctors took him a way and then me and Alexis started to talk about some shit that needed to be decided.
Alexis: von when are you coming back home

Von: Alexis don't start that shit I told you I didn't want a relationship but hell I was willing to try with you but that nagging and shit you do I can't deal with that shit

Alexis: what you trying to say von

Von: me and you not together we just have a child together. I'll put myself on child support

Hey guys this is just a bonus chapter. I'll be back soon with another update. Thanks for the love and support

 Thanks for the love and support