Chapter 3~ The pack~

Lucas POV
The last bell finally rings letting everyone know school is out. I hurry and pack up my stuff and find my beta Ryan.

I find him in the hall by his locker talking a a small group of guys who I know to be on the soccer team. I quickly walk over to him, grab his wrist and drag him out.

"Hey man calm down! Let go I can't keep up!" Ryan yelled

I let go of his wrist after telling him to keep up. I was anxious and furious about the crystal pack.

I make my way outside and to my car. Ryan gets in the passenger seat and we head back to my house.
———————————————————————
Time skip

I'm waiting outside talking to Ryan. We were waiting for my father and a few more warriors to come so we could invade the Crystal pack.

Once everyone had heard the news, the pack was furious. I don't blame them, omegas themselves are special. But male omegas are the rarest.

I didn't know who we were about to rescue as long as they were safe with us in the end.

"Alright everyone! As you all know we heard from some informers that there's an omega in the crystal pack being neglected and abused." My father shouted.

Everyone went quiet and listened intensely to my fathers plan for invading the pack.

Once he finished we all shifted and headed into the forest. I took my fathers side in the lead along with my Ryan.

We ran through the forest taking the shortest route we knew of. We ran and ran until the crystal packs alpha house was in sight. As soon as we made it we all shifted back.

We walked towards the back door of the house. I looked at my father, than Ryan. My father gave us the signal and we bolted.

We were going to save this omega.

A/n: Sorry guys for not posting! My brother was in town so I was spending time with him. He's a marine so time with him is rare. But I'm back. Hope you enjoy and leave any suggestions or comments :)